89

-

-

"That's all?"

Jimin nods. "Now that I think about it, I think I know why I did it. It's no secret that I have feelings for Tae, regardless of the fact that my feelings for you are stronger, and I think there was just built up tension between me and him."

Jungkook nods. "I appreciate your honesty. I can tell that you're really sorry too... So..." He looks something up on his phone. "I want us to be completely honest with each other."

Jimin hesitates. "Are you saying–"

"Yeah. I'm not breaking up with you as of right now."

Jimin shakes his head. "No, Kookie, you shouldn't stay with me. I cheated on you."

"If I let you go, Taehyung will get you."

"No he won't. If you break up with me, I'm still avoiding Tae. You were right about him just wanting sex. That's not what I look for in a relationship."

Jungkook scoots closer to Jimin on the couch. "You aren't lying when you say that you love me, right?"

"No. Of course I'm not lying. You're the first person I've ever loved. But still... You should dump me."

"Do you want me to dump you?"

"No, but it's still the smartest thing to do. I hurt you... I don't know how I'm gonna forgive myself for cheating on you."

"I'd honestly been expecting it. I knew it would happen eventually."

"Kookie..."

"I'm serious. I saw how you looked at each other."

Jimin grabs Jungkook's hand. "I don't care if I've said it 1 million times, I'll say it again. I'm sorry. So so so sorry. You deserve someone who's loyal."

"You are loyal."

"No I'm not."

"Stop saying that. Let me lie to myself. I don't want to have a reason to give up on you."

"I don't think you understand. I completely broke all of the promises I made to you."

"I know. This can be your second chance."

"You already gave me a second chance."

"But that was a stupid argument. We can ignore it. It doesn't count."

Jimin smooths out Jungkook's hair and cups his cheek in his hand. "Kook, you should let me go. Give up on me."

"I don't want to. It's my decision." He gives Jimin a kiss. "I mean it this time. If you cheat on me again, I'm blocking you out completely."

Jimin nods. "If you're sure you want to give me another chance, then of course."

"We can be friends with Tae, but you need to resist him. He's the king of seduction. Ignore him if you need to."

"I love you."

Jungkook kisses his forehead. "I love you too..."

-

They're working it out. Jungkook's could come to his senses any minute so enjoy it while it lasts.

Not all relationships need to end because of cheating. You bitches really need to realize that.

 You bitches really need to realize that