12

They get to Jungkook's house and Jimin rolls his eyes. "What do you guys do when you hang out? Am I secretly gonna be put in the middle of a bukake?"

Jungkook chuckles. "Taehyung and I are the only bisexual ones. Everyone else is completely straight. I can promise you that there will be no bukake."

"Then what do guys like you do? Talk about the sizes of your dick?"

"We get high and play Wii Sports. Sometimes we play truth or dare."

"I hate that game."

"You don't have to play."

"I'm the new kid here. I'm not gonna be a wimp if you guys play."

"I'm serious you don't have to."

"It's fine." He gets out of the car. "If Taehyung flirts with me, I'm kicking him in the balls again."

Jungkook gets out of the car. "Please do. That way you get him out of the gene pool."

Jimin giggles.

-

They walk inside and Jimin sees Taehyung lounging on the couch. He turns to them with a straight face. "Since when is he in our friend group?"

Jungkook shrugs.

Taehyung looks back at his phone. "You didn't ask us if he could hang out with us."

"You bring girls back from the games all the time. And this is my house. I decide who comes here."

Taehyung looks at him with narrowed eyes, almost trying to warm him to back off. "I don't like this dude. He's changing you."

"If you don't like him then leave."

Taehyung chuckles. "Make him leave."

"This isn't your house. Suck it up."

Taehyung scoffs. "I'm not leaving just so you can hang out with your little hook up."

"He's not a hook up. It's not like that anymore."

"Then why is he here?"

"Because he's my friend."

"No he's not."

"Yeah he is."

Taehyung clenches his teeth. "No, he's not."

Jimin takes a step towards Taehyung. "I'm not gonna let you be a bitch to me. I'm here whether you like it or not. I guess you just have to get used to me."

-