63

They fall asleep in Kook's bed hugging each other.

Jungkook has nightmares of him walking in on Jimin and Taehyung in various locations and doing various things.

There are 5 that hurt the most out of all of them.

1. Walking into his room and seeing Jimin covering Taehyung's eyes and kissing him.

2. Walking into his room and seeing Jimin being shy about giving Tae a handjob.

3. Walking past his car and seeing Jimin and Tae stumble out and hearing Jimin call Tae his big baby.

4. Walking into his room and seeing them having sex.

And the most painful one...

5. Hearing them say "I love you" to each other.

He wakes up after the last and and holds Jimin a little bit tighter. He breathes a small sigh of relief when Jimin cuddles closer to him in his sleep. He mumbles, "Mmm... My Kookie..."

Jungkook presses a soft kiss against his forehead. Jimin reaches up and rubs his eyes, groaning. "Why are you up?..."

Jungkook frowns. "I didn't mean to wake you up."

Jimin wraps one leg around Jungkook. "Sleep time..."

"I'm sorry. I'm just having bad dreams."

Jimin opens his eyes. "About what?"

"Try and guess."

Jimin frowns and presses his forehead against Jungkook's chest. "Stop thinking about me and Tae... He probably has a million STDs and mouth herpes. I would never do anything with him."

Jungkook kisses the top of Jimin's head. "I trust you... It's just a fear of mine."

Jimin whines and gives Jungkook a chest. "Get over the fear. It's a stupid fear because it's unrealistic. It's like being afraid of zombies, except there's a greater chance of zombies existing than me cheating on you."

"Would you cheat on me with Robert Downey Jr.?"

"No. I wouldn't even cheat on you with your clone."

"Really?"

"Yeah. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't date you."

"Would you break up with me to be with Tae?"

"There is nothing that could ever make me do anything with Tae. If someone held me at gunpoint and said the only reason they would spare me is if I kissed Tae, I'd pull the trigger myself. Like I said, I don't want mouth herpes."

Jungkook chuckles. "Did you know he doesn't like using condoms?"

Jimin scrunches his nose. "Ew. Guys who don't use condoms are so inconsiderate. Especially with girls. Pregnancy and STDs are a thing."

"Yeah. He's been the cause of some pregnancy scares but so far he hasn't gotten anyone pregnant."

"Key words 'so far'."

Jungkook chuckles and holds Jimin close to his chest protectively.

-