50

Jimin binge drinks for about 10 minutes before Jungkook stops him. "You're gonna get alcohol poisoning."

"No~ I'm invincible~"

Jungkook chuckles and pulls Jimin over to the couch. He sits down and Jimin cuddles against his chest. He whines and gives him a kiss.

Jungkook watches him with a smile."Why are you whining so much?"

Jimin pouts and looks up at him with big eyes. "Because I wanna whine~"

"So you're a whiny drunk. Good to know."

"Am I a cute drunk?"

Jungkook looks at him fondly. His cheeks are flushed and his eyes are rounder than usual. "Yeah... You're a really cute drunk..."

Jimin smiles and kisses his neck. "I wanna have sex with you but you don't want to~ Why~"

Jungkook chuckles. "What are you talking about?"

"You keep putting it off~ I just want you~"

"Not right now. You're drunk."

Jimin huffs and crosses his arms. "You don't like me~"

"I definitely like you. I'm just not fucking you when you're drunk. That's taking advantage of you."

Jimin sniffles. "But I want you to sleep with me now–"

"I'll sleep with you."

Jimin turns around and his eyes grow wide. "Put a shirt on, Tae!"

Jungkook holds Jimin protectively. "Fuck off."

"You can't tell me what to do. This isn't your house, Kook. I can go whenever I want."

Jimin looks Taehyung up and down curiously. He reaches over and delicately traces his abs. "You have muscles..."

Taehyung leans down and whispers in his ear. "I would absolutely wreck you if you gave me the chance."

He glances at Jungkook with a smirk before kissing Jimin's cheek. Jungkook lifts Jimin off of his lap and stands up. "I told you to fuck off."

Taehyung chuckles. "What are you gonna do? Beat me up? You're too much of a pussy to do that."

Jungkook punches him square in the nose. "Don't call me a pussy."

Taehyung stumbles a bit and touches his nose. There's blood. "Imagine being so insecure that your scared of someone stealing your boyfriend."

"Imagine being so disgusting that you need to sleep with someone else's boyfriend to feel validated."

Jimin stands up and clings to Jungkook's arm. "Stop~ Ignore him..." He turns to Tae. "You're mean to him... I hate you because you're mean..."

Seulgi walks up to them. "Tae, if you're just gonna cause problems, then leave. You're making me regret inviting you."

Tae rolls his eyes and walks away. He'll just fuck someone else for the night.

Seulgi gives Jimin a hug. "You're so loyal. We need more people like you on this Earth."

Jungkook is fuming. "I can't fucking believe him. How the fuck could he say and do that to you? He's such a bitch!"

Seulgi frowns. "What did he do?"

"He said 'I would absolutely wreck you if you gave me the chance' and kissed his cheek. I can't believe you invited him."

Jimin tears up. "Don't tell at Seulgi~ she's nice~"

Seulgi gives him another hug. "You're just too cute! Taehyung was way too pushy with you."

Jimin plops down on the couch and starts sobbing. "H-He always wants to make Kookie upset and I don't want to make Kookie sad..."

Jungkook sits down next to Jimin and puts his arm around him. "I'm gonna kill him for making you cry. I swear to God I'll kill him."

Jimin cries into his palms. "I'm so drunk... I can't believe you let me get drunk. I'm totally breaking up with you for this."

Jungkook chuckles. "Of course."

Jimin wipes his tears away. "We aren't a couple anymore because you let me drink!"

"It'll be funny to see your reaction tomorrow when I tell you that you broke up with me."

"I'm gonna say it."

"Say what?"

"You're... Meaner than Taehyung for letting me drink. That's what you are. A meanie."

Jungkook smiles. "You're so right. I'm just mean. Do you want to cuddle tonight?"

Jimin looks at him in disbelief. "Of course I do. Is that even a question?"

-