9

I'm here to spread the "Jungkook just accidentally got involved in the wrong crowd and wants to fit in so he tries to be like Taehyung" agenda

-

They arrive at the game and Jungkook pays for their tickets. Taehyung jogs up to them. "Hey!"

Jimin grimaces. Tae is wearing a bro tank (ew) and there's blue and gold paint all over him. "Kickoff is in 5 minutes. Why are you so late?"

Jungkook shrugs. "There was traffic." Jimin doesn't say anything, but there definitely wasn't traffic. He also noticed that they took the long way to the school.

"Turns out that pathetic bitch is here. She's looking for me so I'm just avoiding her–oh, hey Jimin. I didn't think you'd actually show up."

Jimin doesn't respond. He just look at Taehyung with a stone cold stare. Tae ruffles Jimin's hair but he grabs his wrist with a death grip. "Touch me with your grubby hands one more fucking time and I'll cut your dick off."

Jungkook chuckles. "Do you want anything from the concession stands? I can give you money since you didn't bring any..."

Jimin shakes his head. "I'm not hungry."

Jungkook clears his throat softly. "Are you sure you don't want anything?" He gives Jimin a pleading look.

Jimin narrows his eyes slightly. "Sure... I guess I could check it out."

Jungkook looks back at Tae. "Save us a spot in the stands." He pulls Jimin away to the concession stands.

Jimin crosses his arms. "So... why do you not want to be around him?"

"What do you mean?"

"You took the long way here, lied about it, and just secretly begged for me to come to the concession stands. It seems like you don't like him."

"I'm just annoyed with him recently."

A girl marches up to Jungkook. "Where the fuck is Tae?"

Jungkook hesitates, glances at Jimin, but looks back at the girl and glares. "Why should I tell you?" He says it with so much spite that Jimin is taken aback.

She crosses her arms. "You know why."

He looks her up and down with a scrutinizing gaze. "No. I haven't seen him."

Jimin walks out from behind Jungkook. "I think I saw him by the entrance gate."

She give Jimin a grin. "Thanks." And just like that, she storms in the direction of the gate."

Jungkook looks down at his wallet and doesn't say anything. Jimin looks at him with a Stern expression. "I'm assuming that's the girl Taehyung lied to."

"Yep..."

"Why didn't you tell her where he was?"

"If he found out, he would kill me."

"So what? It's the right thing to do. You're letting your friends shape the way people see you. Don't let that happen."

-