86

Jimin walks up to Tae in the hallway on Monday. "Hey."

Tae walks past him and doesn't acknowledge him. Jimin grabs his backpack. "Stop ignoring me."

Taehyung looks at him. "Let go of my backpack."

"No. I want to talk to you... I thought about what you said and I think it's not a bad idea... Jungkook was just awake and listening to us."

"You knew he was awake too?"

"Yeah. I acted like I didn't notice but I did. I didn't want to say yes with him there."

Taehyung grins slightly. "So he doesn't suspect anything, right?"

"Nope."

"What class do you have next?"

"Lunch."

"Cool. I have Lang and the teacher's a bitch. Where do you wanna meet up?"

"The social studies hall bathroom is usually empty."

"Cool. I'll see you there." Tae walks away and Jimin sighs. He lied about knowing that Kook was awake.

To be honest, he was conflicted for the whole day. He thought about it last night and decided they should give it a shot.

There's the obvious threat of being caught by Kook, but if they're careful enough, he won't find out.

Before you ask, yes, Jimin feels guilty, but he's so confused. He didn't think he would ever have feelings for Taehyung but now he does.

-

Jimin gets a text at the beginning of the next period.

'Tae: r u coming?'

Jimin stands up and walks over to the lunch monitor. "I have to go to the bathroom."

"Okay. Make it fast."

Jimin nods and scurries out, jogging through the halls until the reaches the social studies hall bathroom. He sees Taehyung leaning against the wall scrolling through Instagram.

Jimin sneaks up and gives him a kiss. "Hi."

Tae grabs his waist. "What's up?"

"Nothing. The people at my lunch table are so quiet today."

"That sounds boring. Your ass looks good in those jeans, by the way."

Jimin giggles. "Thanks."

Tae leans down and kisses him. "What do you want to do?"

"I don't know."

"We can just talk if you want."

They look at each other for a second before shaking their heads. Jimin giggles more. "I have a bottle of lube and a condom in my jacket pocket."

Taehyung grins. "Sounds good to me."

-

Did I just do that? Oh my god? I did? Vmin? Someone's literally gonna catch you?