19

When Jimin wakes up the next morning, he sneaks into his brother's old room–his brother is in college–and steals a condom out of his bedside drawer.

He doesn't plan on needing to use it, but he also didn't plan on liking Jungkook, so who fucking knows what could happen at this point?

Jungkook shows up at 10am. Jimin walks out of his front door and sighs. "I'm a fucking idiot..." He walks up to Jungkook's car and gets in.

Jungkook smiles. "Hi."

Jimin crosses his arms. "Why am I doing this? I hate hook ups and I'm literally about to kiss my friend. What the hell is wrong with me?"

Jungkook pulls out of Jimin's driveway. "We don't have to kiss if you don't want."

"Then what are we gonna do?"

"Whatever you want."

"How about we watch a movie?"

"Okay."

-

The movie is good but it's boring as hell. Jimin picks up the remote and pauses it. "I changed my mind. We can make out."

Jungkook looks at him. "What?"

"We can kiss. I've thought about it and hooking up isn't as bad as I thought it was." He leans over and gives him a quick kiss. "See? It's not even a big deal. Why was I making such a big deal out of it–"

Jungkook grabs Jimin's shoulders. "If you don't shut up, I can't kiss you."

Jimin closes his mouth.

Jungkook pulls him into a kiss and moves his hands down to Jimin's waist. Jimin places his hands on the back of Jungkook's neck and kisses him back.

It slowly progresses to a pretty decent make out sesh and Jungkook moves his hands lower.

He gropes Jimin's ass and hesitates before reaching into Jimin's back pocket.

He pulls out the condom and breaks the kiss. "Oh?"

Jimin blushes. "I don't know, dude! I freaked out this morning."

"Why do you need a condom if we aren't even having sex?"

"I said I don't know."

Jungkook looks at the condom. "Um... Are you sure you don't want to have sex? I'm not trying to pressure you into anything. I'm just asking."

"Sex is such an intimate thing. I've known you for 2 weeks."

"Fair..."

"... I'll give you a hand job."

-