73

Jimin knocks on Jungkook's door. He answers and rolls his eyes. "What do you want?"

"I want to apologize."

"I don't accept your apology." He closes the door.

Jimin knocks again. Jungkook opens the door. "Go away."

"No." He pushes inside. "I want to sit down and talk with you."

"We did that in physics."

"But I got defensive and I want to try again."

Jungkook thinks for a second. "Fine." He walks to the basement and Jimin follows him. They sit on the couch.

"I want to start of by saying that I'm really sorry. It was totally my fault for letting Tae stay the night and I should've just told you or asked you."

Jungkook nods softly and listens, but doesn't respond.

"Maybe I should just tell you a play by play of everything that happened. He came over at 11 with weed, we smoked and watched Riverdale, and then he told me about his parents."

"What about his parents?"

"Basically how they're verbally abusive and say they don't love him. Anyways, he started crying and I comforted him with a hug. He was obviously high and not in a good mindset so I suggested he stay the night."

Jungkook processes his words. "Well... There's only one way you could've possibly known about his parents... So at least that part is true."

"All of it's true. That's all that happened. I know it was wrong to let him come over and I acknowledge that, but if we're really breaking up, I want you to know that I didn't cheat on you."

"Is there a way for you to prove that you didn't cheat on me?"

"Have one of your friends ask Tae if anything happened. You know he wouldn't pass up the opportunity to brag about something like that."

"You really hurt me. My heart really really hurts."

"I'm sorry. If it makes you feel any better, my heart probably hurts worse."

-