93

Later that night, Jimin can't sleep. He waits for Jungkook to fall asleep before slipping out of his hold and tip toeing down the stairs.

Jungkook's house has a back porch so Jimin decides he'll sit there for a few minutes and let the cold air clear his head. Before walking outside, Jimin grabs a blanket from the couch.

The night is freezing and there's a gentle breeze, so Jimin wraps himself up tightly and sits down, looking up at the sky.

The stars aren't visible like he hoped they would be. The sky is cloudy. He has no doubt that it's below freezing outside, but he doesn't have the willpower to grab a coat.

Does he even deserve to be comfortable?

There's a reason he can't fall asleep. The guilt from what he did to Kook hits him in waves. Right now, it's especially strong.

It didn't help that when Jimin initiated something sexual, Jungkook turned him down because, 'they weren't back at that level of trust'. That's not what hurt, though.

It was that Jungkook also said that it was hard to get over the fact that being intimate wasn't special to Jimin anymore.

But it is. It is special to him. He thought he had something special with Tae but he was wrong. He made a mistake. He didn't want to make Jungkook feel any less important.

A tear falls down his cheek and at that very moment, it starts flurrying. Jimin looks around in wonder.

It slowly progresses to snowflakes and Jimin notices that it's starting to stick to the ground. He considers waking Kook up but decides that Jungkook probably wouldn't want to see the snow with him.

The momentary happiness he got from the snow disappears and he starts crying again. The tears turn into sobs and he doesn't even bother trying to stay quiet.

At this point, he deserves to be humiliated by someone telling him to stop crying so they can sleep. He deserves to be embarrassed. He's–for lack of a better term–a slut.

The balcony door opens and Jungkook walks out, rubbing his eyes. "I heard crying and so I got up to see who it was."

Jimin looks away from his and just continues sobbing, unable to hold in his tears. Jungkook walks out and sits next to him. "What's wrong?"

Jimin just keeps crying. Jungkook rubs his back. "Please don't cry. I don't like it when you cry."

"You are special to me."

"Wha–"

"Sex is still an intimate thing to me. I don't just have sex with anyone."

Jungkook chuckles lightly. "Are you seriously crying because I won't have sex with you?"

"No. I'm crying because I did the stupidest thing ever and now you think you aren't special to me."

"I said that because you told me you wouldn't have sex with someone if you weren't in a relationship with that person."

"I know and I still stand by that so I'm crying because I broke my own rule with the worst possible person I could've slept with."

"You're such a remorseful person."

"I hurt you. Of course I feel bad."

"I'm over it by now."

Jimin leans against Jungkook's chest. "The snow is pretty..."

"Yeah. It is."

-