The One Where They Find Out

It was a challenge to evade the older Salvatore brother and execute Klaus's plan. Currently, I waited for Klaus to arrive with Bonnie and Elena so that I could instill fear in Elena and push Bonnie to channel such immense power that she would meet her demise.

"Where are you taking us? Where's Jeremy?" Elena's voice rang out in confusion. "I just needed to get away from that dance. The '60s... blah," Klaus chuckled wryly. "Definitely not my decade."

"Well, I suppose it wasn't that bad," I emerged from the shadows and approached Klaus. "Have you met Althea? She's a dear friend of mine," he introduced me, kissing me on the cheek. "Althea... Klaus's wife. Elijah mentioned her..." Elena observed me, studying my face carefully. "You're a perceptive young woman. All Petrova women are brilliant," I winked at her, offering a bright smile. "What have you done to Alaric?" Elena demanded, her concern evident. "Me? Nothing," I began to move closer to her, but the witch attempted to repel me with her powers. I stumbled slightly but managed to stay in place. "Oh, dear... that wasn't very nice," I turned my head to the side. "Alaric... are you on vervain? What did she do to you?" Elena's voice trembled with worry. "Here's a hint... I'm not Alaric," Klaus clarified.

A profound silence fell before Elena spoke again, her voice filled with unease. "Klaus." "Bravo!" Klaus applauded, and I let out a cruel laugh.

"That's impossible," Elena murmured, visibly shaken. "Don't worry, Elena. You're not on my hit list tonight," Klaus assured her with a gentle tone, while I directed my attention to the young witch. "But you are," I informed her, struggling to keep her in place. However, she exerted such tremendous power that she managed to push both Klaus and me against a nearby wall. "Damn it!" I yelled, while Klaus chuckled. "You think I don't possess witchcraft as well?" he questioned her, and she once again pushed him against the wall. "I'll kill you," I advanced toward her, but she forcefully pushed me back. "If you kill this body, I'll just jump into another one," Klaus shrugged. "Perhaps Jeremy..." I grinned wickedly as I attempted to stand up.

"Run..." Bonnie urged Elena, and soon the two girls disappeared from our sight.

"They'll be back..." Klaus stated firmly. "That little witch is remarkably powerful," I remarked, trailing a few steps behind him.

"We'll wait for them. We must eliminate this witch tonight," he instructed me, planting a kiss on my forehead.

We waited for only a few moments before we heard the sound of heels clicking, and soon the young witch stood before us. "Hello again," I greeted her, waving my hand. "What took you so long?"

She remained silent. "Would you like to do this the easy way or the hard way?" Klaus rose from his seat. She gestured with her hand, causing Klaus to collapse onto the floor. "The hard way it is," he smiled, and I stood up.

There was no way this young witch could defeat two original vampires. Once again, she waved her hand, inflicting excruciating pain upon us both. It was agonizing, but somehow I managed to crawl toward her.

"Look at you," I taunted as the pain subsided. "Is this all you've got? I'm embarrassed for you." "Let's find out!" she responded calmly, and suddenly, the lights flickered on and off. Fires ignited, and I screamed, falling to the floor once more. She unleashed an incredible display of power. With one hand, she closed the door, preventing Stefan and Elena from entering the room.

As her power waned, I forced myself to stand up, approached her, and snapped her neck. Elena screamed at the top of her lungs as I took hold of my husband and fled. I was relieved that this little witch was finally dead.