The One With Silent Cries

It's been almost two days after the sacrifice. Klaus, still in his wolf form was wandering around killing people while Elijah and I cleaned his mess. 
But suddenly, Niklaus stopped and fell on the ground and few minutes later he woke up, naked.He looked at the sun and then laughed while Elijah gave him some clothes.
''You've been busy.'' Elijah commented.
''That was amazing.'' Klaus laughed once more, and then he dressed up. 
''How long has it been?'' he asked me while I helped him to put on his jacket. 
''Almost two days, Nik.'' I answered. 
''The Full Moon came and went. You remained a wolf.'' Elijah added in.
''I can change at will, then. It's good to know. I remember every single kill.'' Nik turned around and faced us. I gave him a small smile and then Elijah spoke ''Yes, I've been cleaning up your little mess along the way.'' 
''Just like old times, brother.'' Klaus kissed my cheek and then, once again,turned to face Elijah.
''You've had your fun. Now...the two of you promised me something.''  he said.
''That's right. Now, what was it again? Oh, yeah. Wait. I remember. That's it. You wish to be reunited with our family.'' he looked at me ''My dear wife and I promised you that.'' 
''You gave me your word, Niklaus.'' Elijah looked at us worriedly.
''We will bring you to them soon Elijah. What kind of family would we be if we broke the bond?'' I smiled at him, even though I knew that Nik wouldn't keep his word.

We walked to Alaric's apartment and as soon as we got inside I heard a familiar voice. ''Klaus, you are back. Look who decided to come for a visit.'' she smiled as she showed us younger Salvatore.
''You just keep poppin' up? Don't you?'' Klaus said not looking at him.
''I need your help...for my brother.'' Stefan explained.
''Well, whatever it is, it's gonna have to wait a tick. You see, I have an obligation to my brother that requires my immediate attention.'' Klaus said. 

Elijah turned around and spoke to Stefan:''You understand how important family is, or you wouldn't be here. My brother gave me his word that he would reunite me with my own.'' he defended himself.

You understand how important family is.... with this, I turned around so no one can see me. I took a deep breath, thinking about Tatia, my sister. I felt guilty for her death, I knew that Esther would use her to make us immortal, yet I didn't try and stop her. My desire to be immortal was bigger than love for my sister.

''And so I shall.'' Nik said and few moments later I heard a loud thump on the floor. I  took one deep breath and then turned around to face them.
Elijah was now laying on the floor, lifeless. 
Klaus pushed Stefan to the wall and puts a stake through him. Stefan tries to defend himself, but Klaus was much stronger, so at the end a young Salvatore just groaned .
''Do you feel that? It's scraping against your heart. The slightest little movement and you're dead.'' he tried to stake him even harder but I sped towards them and stopped his hand.
''He is just trying to help his brother Nik.'' I said and with that, Nik stepped away and looked at me. 
''The witches said you had a cure. Make me a deal. Just give me the cure, and I'll do whatever you want.'' Stefan explained and then nodded my way, thanking me for saving him.

Klaus did not speak. ''What is wrong with your brother?'' I asked.
''Tylor Lockwood bit him.'' he explained to me.

Werewolf bite...fatal for vampires, but I knew what the cure was I sat down on the chair as I watched Klaus pouring himself a glass of blood. He then walked to Stefan ''I heard about this one vampire, crazy bloke, always on and off the wagon for decades. When he was off, he was magnificent. 1917, he went into Monterrey and wiped out an entire migrant village...A true ripper. Sound familiar?'' he looked at me and I laughed so I can hide my discomfort. 

''I haven't been like that for a long time.'' Stefan said.
''Well, that's the vampire I can make a deal with. That is the kind of talent that I can use when I leave this town.'' Klaus smirked and then called Katerina.

''Katerina...come here.'' he offered his hand to her, and a few moments later his eyes flashed yellow and he bit her.
''No...No, no no....''' she cried but her cries didn't last long. Klaus soon bits his own wrist and then makes Katerina drink his own blood. We all watched as her wound started to disappear.
''You want your cure? There it is...'' Klaus looked at Stefan.
''Your blood is the cure.'' Stefan realized.
''Gotta love Mother Nature.''Klaus said and then he walked to Stefan, he put one of his hands on his shoulder.''Now...let's talk.''

I watched how my husband forced Stefan to drink human blood for hours now. The gentle Stefan started becoming the monster he really is.

''You're very cooperative. It's almost as if you're enjoying it.'' Klaus commented and then he pushed another blood bag towards him.
''No more. Not until you give me the cure.'' Stefan looked at us, his eyes black.
''Not until we make a deal. It's your choice, Stefan. You can either remain here living your life in Mystic Falls, or you can embrace what you truly are, leave town with me, and save your brother's life.'' Klaus said and with that Stefan took the blood bag and kept drinking.
''Give him the cure.'' I demanded as I stood up.
''Why do you care so much?''Klaus looked at me , fury in his eyes.
''Because he is trying to help him brother!'' I faced him.
''Fine!'' Klaus took a small bottle and he poured his blood into it, and then he turned to Katarina.
''Take this to Damon!'' he compelled her, and with that she run out of the door.
''No!'' Stefan yelled ''She will never take it to him.'' 
''She will...believe me.'' I told him.

''We are leaving tonight.''