The One With The Missing Coffins

''What do you mean Stefan stole the coffins?'' I yelled as I walked down the stairs after him. ''Where are you going Klaus? Talk to me!'' 

''Thea...I don't have time for this.'' he ran a hand through his hair. ''Love....stay here and make sure everything here is okay. I will find them.'' Klaus tells me softly and I nod. 
Honestly I had no idea what else I could do. ''Call me if you need help.'' I yell after he left the house.

With that I was left alone in the house full of working hybrids.Klaus and I were making a big mansion , for our whole family. I walked around, making sure everything is going as planned.
The day was almost over and Klaus still didn't show up, only thing he did was call me one time, he was furious and he said that he will kill everyone until he finds our family.

''Compel the men to open up this wall. We need sun. I want a fortress not a dungeon.'' I said to one of the hybrids and went to answer my phone that has just started ringing.

''Hello.'' I answered the unknown number.
''Hello, Althea...It's Elena Gilbert.'' I heard a soft voice on the other side.
''Elena...What do I own a pleasure?'' I asked.
''Klaus tried to kill my brother...You already know everything.'' she said and I sit down ''I don't actually. I knew that your lovely boyfriend took our family.'' 
''Look...I have a proposition. Please come over.'' she said.
''Fine...'' I hung up.

---------------------------

''Thank you for coming.'' said a pretty brunette in front of me, and then she opened the door a little bit more so I can enter.
''I trust you have news of Stefan?'' I said looking around. 
''I couldn't find him. But I have something else.'' she said and then she started walking towards the other end of the house. ''Klaus tried to kill my brother...I believe that you and I can make a deal...His sister for my brother.'' she said as she opened the door of the cell.

''Poor Rebekah. I can't turn my back on her for a moment.'' I shake my head walking to her.
''You have Rebekah. A deal is a deal.'' Elena said walking to me.
''The life of my sister in exchange for your brother? Yeah I'd say that's a bargain. Consider him spared.I will talk to Niklaus.'' I said.

And honestly I meant it. I was the same as Elijah, once I make a deal I intend to keep it.
''You should know I was the one that daggered her. When she wakes she'll come after me.'' Elena says. 
''Klaus can control Rebekah. Besides we still need your help finding Stefan.'' I said with a smirk and she frowned ''I told you I don't know where he is.''

I smirked ''You're lying. Fortunately you have no shortage of loved ones. If I don't find my family the question you should be asking yourself is who's gonna die next! Bonnie? Caroline? Damon? It's only a matter of time before Stefan gives me what I want.'' 

''He doesn't care about me anymore. You made sure of that. You turned him into a monster. Now he's your problem. And just so you know I'm not the only one that Rebekah wants dead. She knows what you did to her mother. She knows that you killed her. You can let yourself out.''

She knows that you killed her.

That was the secret I kept from everyone for over 1000 years. Only person that knew was Niklaus. 
The day we were turned I was furious that my sister was dead so I killed her. Klaus found me standing over her dead body and he promised that he will keep my secret, we told the others that it was Mikael but he probably told them the truth.
But now they know...and everything will change.

******

This chapter is really bad but I had to make a chapter before the rest of the originals are awakened. That chapter will come out tomorrow.