Part 28

"The Last nominee for Fall Formal Queen is..... Elzwerner Mack."

What?

Why?

How?

Who?

"Ham?" You turned and looked at him with confusion. He gave you an awkward look before starting to walk backwards while looking down. "Ham what did you do?"

"I uh.... I may have bribed a few of my classmates to help me get you nominated..... Just a few." He seemed scared, based on how hard you could swing a baseball bat, he assumed you could swing your fist just as fast.

"Ham, how many is a few?" You stepped closer to him, trying to intimidate him enough so he would give you answers.

"Just my English and History class......"

"The entire class?!? Ham! I can't run for Fall Formal Queen; it literally goes against everything I stand for. I'll be back, I gotta go talk to the principal and see if I can get my name dropped from the roster."

You left Ham standing by himself, trying to get through the crowd so you could make your way to the main office. You almost made it to the hallway before a big guy stepped in front of you.

"Can I help you?" You looked him up and down, seeing as he was quite muscular, and seemed rather angry.

"Yeah, my girlfriend didn't get nominated because you took her spot!" He said aggressively. You rolled your eyes at him. Why was everyone so obsessed with being nominated anyways?

"Cry me a river, build yourself a bridge, and get over it. Being nominated for a stupid queen for a high school dance doesn't matter." You crossed your arms over your chest, trying to make a point so he would move.

"If it doesn't mean anything to you, then why don't you withdraw your name?" He stood about a foot above you, and yet you felt taller than him by a mile high.

"I was going to. In fact, I was on my way to see Principal Richmond right before your fat ass interrupted me." You shot back. He narrowed his eyes at you before standing aside for you to pass.

"Go on ahead then. Not like you had a chance of winning anyways, every other girl in this school could win before you could." He started to turn around and leave, but you couldn't let him. When people said things like that, you let your anger cloud your judgement. You also let your competitive side loose, meaning you would do anything to win. Whether it was an argument or a race, or a game, you had to win.

"You know what?" You gripped his shoulder and turned him back around. He looked as if he wanted to punch you and you hadn't even said your piece yet. "I'm keeping my name up. Maybe I won't win, but maybe I will. And if I do, you'll be the first person to eat it." You replied. He was fuming by the time you were done, and even though most of the guys in this school didn't start fights with girls, he was different, and so were you.

He raised his fist back, getting ready to swing. You shrugged your shoulders, deciding this was probably a waste of your time, but you were no chicken, you never backed down from a fight. You watched as his fist came straight at you, fairly fast too, but your reaction time was way too quick, and you turned out of the way. Right after the first swing of his fist though came another one, which you held your hand up and caught.

"Yeah, you probably shouldn't have done that." You twisted his arm around with the tight grip you had on his hand. You held his arm behind his back, and watched as he keeled over in pain from his twisted shoulder. "Alright everyone, pay attention. This is what happens when guys try and hit girls."

You pulled him around to face you but before he spun all the way back, you snap kicked his crotch, trying not to be too rough, only rough enough to scare him and everyone else.