unus

to be born imperfect

means to be born impure.

=

=

=

"you're part of the past,

but now you're the future,

signals crossing

can get confusing"

lana del rey +++ love

_

_

_

remodeler POV (taehyung)

i want to make the world a better place.

and sometimes, that means i have to hurt others. 

if it doesn't feel right to me, doesn't touch me the right, the perfectly right way under my skin-

(I'n m#y VeiNS!7)

then i have to act. i feel wrong otherwise...hmmm.

i feel dirty.

no one should feel dirty. i'll help the world turn right again.

that's why i'm heading right for the pharmacy on fifth avenue. to get rid of the filth that works there. to make them feel the supremacy of the land, the medicine.

oh, they'll taste the medicine.

they'll taste my medicine. i'll kidnap the owner, shove his face into a pile of hot coals at my workshop. at my remodeling site.

the place behind my father's old cabin. the underground bunker.

the place where i turn trash into treasure and revamp the fallen to a better state.

and then i'll forcibly remove his shiny, cashmere-colored teeth and stick them in tiny rows on the side of his cheeks.

he won't be able to send people home with wrong prescriptions anymore.

no, not anymore.

that fucker won't touch another person the wrong way with his pompous, filthy, irresponsible hands. not if i cut them off.

not if i dice them into tiny chunks and shove them under his wife's pillow to rot.

(R0#T!!!! RRR000^##TTT!!!__))

or if i enter and take all of the employees under him, i'll make them all pay for following such deranged rules.

deranged, deranged!