septem

always shun the open hand.

it might end up choking you.

+

+

+

"he used to call me DN,

that stood for deadly nightshade,

'cause I was filled with poison

but blessed with beauty and rage."

lana del rey +++ ultraviolence

_

_

_

remodeler POV

my hands are full of blood. 

i'm walking to put my sandal back on. that experience was so fun. i was never super into sports in high school but i loved the soccer unit in gym. those weeks kicking things sure paid off.

i'm not angry anymore!

and my headache has stopped for the moment.

(N0t f_or L0'^Ng!!)

now i'm going to plan out that lady's kitchen renovation. i found that i have tons of inspiration now. i know what i want to do for the centerpiece.

but first i must visit mr. andrew. my sandal is back on now. it feels so nice once again. 

KNOCK 

KNOCK!!! :)

andrew doesn't answer me and i know he won't like to see my face today but i'm happy now so he'll enjoy my sandwich. he better enjoy my sandwich. he better. 

"hi andrew!!"

i burst through the door and lo and behold that disgusting boss is there. he looks sickly. very pale. he must've moved the glass shards because they are stacked off to the side.

but i can't be angry about that. i have other things to do today. 

the man says nothing when i set the sandwich bag down on the floor next to him. he merely tilts his head up to acknowledge my presence. i can smell the fear in the room. it reeks.

"i brought you food. eat up."

andrew eyes the sandwich bag and i don't expect him to eat the sandwich right away. but he surprises me, digging into the stale bread, ravenous. he probably thinks i'd take it away or trick him, so he eats it pretty fast.

i watch, bored. i don't want to stay here long.

i exit the room. he whines and for what i don't know. i don't bother to look behind me.

(L0oK at 'TH3 T=!rasH*+_)

my head hurts, but only a bit.

i take the stairs two at a time. i need to shower. i can't stain my house furniture like this.