quattuor

nobody can beat the 

drawings of life's quest.

_

_

_

"writing in blood on the walls,

'cause the ink in my pen don't work in my notepad.

don't ask if I'm happy, you know that I'm not-

but at best I can say I'm not sad."

lana del rey +++ hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have--but i have it

_

_

_

jungkook's POV

i'm singing.

i'm singing quietly, to offset the silence. i can't take the silence any longer.

after that evil man came in here and fucking sliced me open a bunch of times, i'm singing. it sounds crazy, but it's the only thing keeping me sane.

he smelled so bad. so strong, i could not handle it. i've been living my entire life dealing with the wrongness of my senses. and now that he knows my weakness, i'm doomed.

my hands, they feel dirty! it's too loud, too quiet! it smells wrong, the atmosphere is driving me up the wall. 

only, my ankles are chained to the bed. 

at least the bleeding has stopped. but i'm very mad. the fear has turned to anger and now i think the next time that man walks in i'm going to explain to him why he should not do that to me again. 

for once in my life, i kinda wish i could be back in the pharmacy. at least there everything is neutral, nothing out of place. it smells sanitary, which doesn't bother me. my problem spikes when things around me aren't right. do not match with my being...

i don't know how to explain it, but...

right now, with this lingering feeling of wrongness left on my skin, the reminder of those smells. they make me ache for a lighter, a match. a candle. 

something.

my stomach is stinging. it's too cold. my undershirt does nothing for me in this cold room.

and who is that guy? i wonder where i am...am i still in new jersey? i have no idea how long he kept me in that van...

that's it! the van!

i vaguely remember it said something about a remodeling company...oh, what was it...?

(KIM *_REMOD3LI!!NG)

"that's it! kim remodeling!"

i whisper out into the room mid-song. well, i won't really call them songs because i'm making them up out of insanity. they are far, far out of tune and don't hold onto a solid melody.