duodeviginti

the trapped butterfly will still

flap its wings.

+

+

+

"there's only 24 hours in a day,

but half of those

you lay awake

with thoughts of murder and carnage."

lana del rey +++ 24

_

_

_

remodeler's POV

two days. i wait two days before i can stand to visit jungkook again.

i made sure to feed him. i left food and water when i knew he was asleep, after i listened in for a while without hearing him singing. that's all he does recently.

sing.

maybe i should give him something better to do because every time i pass by his door i want to break the door down. 

stop singing. 

stop reminding me of your existence. stop belting out lyrics that i don't understand and never fucking will.

shut the fuck up! shut up, JUNGKOOK!

(Y#OU DOn't W*#NT him T!O)

i can't go in there to face him. i can't. not yet. my mind, it's been cloudy--so cloudy. 

i can't focus on anything. my remodeling work for mrs. adversia is sitting on the backburner and tomorrow i have to go in and repaint her whole kitchen. but every time i pick up a tool to start shaping the centerpiece i swear i can hear him singing from underneath my feet. 

the remodeling studio for refinishing furniture is just above my projects. one workshop on top of another workshop. 

but HE is there. andrew is too, but somehow that doesn't bother me. jungkook...jungkook won't let me do anything.

i can't pick up scissors. can't mold the centerpiece for the fountain. can't eat chocolate. can't even fucking get ready in the morning without being reminded of his neat antics.

my fucking hands burn and i want to punch something. SOMEONE.

i've never missed a day to bother my projects...to torture them to my liking. except for the last two days. 

now i'm forcing myself to visit him. i have to. even if i don't want to, i have to hurt him. must. must. must. why does that bother me so much??!!!