triginta quinque

do you have any allergies,

sensitivities to mankind?

_

_

_

"every time i close my eyes,

it's like a dark paradise

no one compares to you, i'm scared

that you won't be waiting on the other side."

lana del rey +++ dark paradise

_

_

_

jungkook's POV

i wake taehyung up by pressing kisses to his cheeks the next morning. 

he slept through the whole night without issue. i feel proud, useful, because my concoction worked. i think taehyung needs to rely on me more, realize that i can help him with a lot of problems...problems like george.

but i won't press him about what happened yesterday. he probably needs a good mindset for whatever is on his schedule today, and i don't want to stress him out any more.

"mmm...jungkook?" 

he rolls onto his side, opens his eyes to my face. at first he smiles widely at me, fresh with the sweetness of slumber. his messy hair frames his face just right, giving him an innocent look, one that i don't see very often. 

it's so endearing.

"good morning, taehyung. want me to make you breakfast before work?"

suddenly, taehyung's smile drops.

his crinkled eyes widen, sitting up before i can ask him what's wrong. he stumbles out of bed, head lurching towards the alarm clock that reads 8:12. i assume he might be late for something, so i try not to show my disappointment when he shakes his head no.

i watch as he grabs various clothes from his dresser, stumbles over to the bathroom. he slams the door shut, and i listen closely for the shower. or, maybe he doesn't have time for a shower? i only hear shuffling of clothes in there. hmm.

i decide i should get dressed too, walking over to taehyung's closet. i peel off my shirt, sifting through the various long-sleeved shirts he has. i choose a casual black button down with long sleeves. for pants i go more comfortable, choosing a gray pair of sweatpants.

"jungkook!" i suddenly hear from the bathroom. "do you know my cell phone number?"

um...now that i think about it, i do not. i only know the number to the landline in his workshop. i've rarely see taehyung with his cell phone anyway. i don't even know what it looks like, what kind of case it has, whether he takes any pictures...whether he responds to texts with shorthand or with punctuated sentences.