triginta unus

ride that disco train

back to the past.

_

_

_

"i'm your little scarlet starlet

singing in the garden,

kiss me on my open mouth

ready for you."

lana del rey +++ off to the races

_

_

_

jungkook's POV

I CAN ONLY FEEL FIRE. SO SWEET, THE FIRE. IT BURNS MY MIND, CLEARS MY THOUGHTS. AND HIS TOUCHES LIGHT ME UP SO MUCH I CAN'T BREATHE. I CAN ONLY FEEL HIM, I AM HIM.

i am him.

taehyung's tongue caresses the insides of my cheeks. his mouth movements are slow, sensuous as he tastes me, his hands electrifying my lower back. i can feel no pain from my burns.

only him.

only kim taehyung.

i whine as he speeds up the kiss, rolling his hips steadily against mine. through the sweatpants i feel the texture of his skinny jeans on me, adore the friction he grants with every calculated push of his body against mine. mr. kim is being careful not to injure me, a loose pillow between our chests for cushioning.

i can feel saliva dribbling down my chin as taehyung bites down on my lower lip, pulling it back a bit. the wind tosses his hair around wildly, like a man on horseback riding to find the end of the path. taehyung's racy visuals make my heart palpitate as he groans lowly into my lips. the vibration his voice sends down my throat makes me even harder and i buck my hips up frantically between his legs.

one of taehyung's hands finds the waistband of my (HIS HIS HIS) sweatpants and he unlatches his lips from mine to move his torso down my body...down down...

"aahh!"

taehyung's tongue licks a stripe down my inner thigh, which is now exposed to the fall breeze. i normally would be cold, but with the fire he has placed in me i'm boiling alive. my skin yearns to be closer to him, to feel him on me, in me. 

"t-t-tae..." 

i whimper as he nips at my inner thighs in organized bites. the roll of sweatpants sits warmly at my ankles, my legs slightly constricted in movement. taehyung hums against my skin, his sweet voice between my legs making me shake in anticipation.

i want him so bad, so deeply-

"may i?"

taehyung turns his blackish eyes on my flushed face from his spot perched between my legs. two of his long fingers are teasing the edges of my boxers, lightly brushing my scorching waistline. every time he moves against my skin my mind grows hazy with lust, picturing him doing terrific things to my body.