octo

remove the skin off your face.

it's been sitting there too long.

+

+

+

"john met me down on the boulevard,

cry on his shoulder 'cause life is hard.

the waves came in over my head.

what you been up to, my baby?"

lana del rey +++ how to disappear

_

_

_

jungkook's POV

he's back.

mr. kim came back.

i think it has been about half a day since he last visited me. i don't really know. all i know is that i have to fuckin' pee so god damn bad and i have to carry out my plan now. 

i'm so scared.

first he knocks on the door, four times, to be exact. i smell him before he enters. he smells so much better than before. i'm thankful.

he has cedarwood on, vanilla too. he looks well-rested in his sandals, sweatpants, and loose autumn cardigan.

he looks like a classic hipster. only, he's a fucking psychotic kidnapper.

fuck.

"good morning, jungkook."

he says calmly. no sign of his anger from yesterday is here. he hasn't brought anything with him. i take that as a good sign. although he probably has his knives on him.

i don't want to see those again. so i answer.

"g-good morning..."

i decide not to mention his real name. he looks up at my response, semi-long hair falling messily to the side of his face. his feet shuffle my way. what is he doing?

as he approaches, my heart races faster. i need to pull this stunt off quickly and precisely if i'm to get out of here. i pretend to reach for the hydrogen peroxide bottle, my fingertips shaking slightly.

fuck, i'm really going to do this. god help me.

"oh," i start, picking up the bottle, "thanks for the um, peroxide. you can have it back, i don't need it any longer."

his dark eyes regard my bandages. as his long fingers extend my way, reach for the bottle in my hands-

my hand spazzes. the cap that was "on" falls off, and peroxide covers my face. i make sure to close my eyes before the cold liquid spills onto my face. i yell out.