duodecim

taste the lips on your face

before others can wipe them off.

+

+

+

"the summer's hot and 

i've been waiting for you all this time. 

i adore you, can't you see,

you're meant for me?"

lana del rey +++ salvatore

_

_

_

third person POV

taehyung leads jungkook back to the bathroom. a rope sits in his hands, ready for use. 

"sit."

he points to the area next to the large set of cabinets. jungkook tries to prevent some of his pain by leaning on the cabinet doors. he slinks to his knees with a groan of misery. taehyung watches him carefully.

once the boy is seated, the rope comes back out in front of the his wandering eyes. 

"here." the remodeler points up towards the cabinet door handle that has just enough space for a rope to slip through. "put your hands here."

jungkook's mouth sinks into a frown and he lets out a breath of air. sweat is starting to bead at his forehead. taehyung notices the way the droplets swirl just under the boy's hairline, and he almost reaches out to brush them away. 

but the pharmacist's arms prevent him from doing so, already at their destination above his head. at this angle, jungkook's entire torso is stretched taut over his slightly protruding ribs. red splotches begin to stand out as the male begins to heat up from the effect of the drug. 

"i feel...oh god...what did you give me?"

taehyung gives jungkook a wink. it's empty, meaningless. just a close of the eye, slight battering of the eyelashes. of course the remodeler would not disclose what drug he just gave his project. 

that would ruin the surprise.

"you'll be fine." 

taehyung says in his low drone. he's utterly exhausted from the day's work. now that he's in the bathroom and jungkook is secured both physically and mentally--he can finally take a shower. 

jungkook traces the pattern of taehyung's hands as he walks over to the bathtub and empties the white vessel of murky water. the mud on taehyung's arms is dying to be rinsed off. the presence of the crusted dirt is pushing the impurity to the forefront of taehyung's sick mind, drawing his energy out, spilling and crying in brownish red streaks all over the tiled floor.