undeviginti

a candle will burn

only so long as its mother deems.

_

_

_

"do you want me

or do you not?

i heard one thing,

now i'm hearing another."

lana del rey +++ happiness is a butterfly

_

_

_

third person POV

the remodeler races out of jungkook's room, mind flowing in a hundred separate directions.

the door slams shut behind him and he moves away from it fast.

he can still feel jungkook's lips pressed against his own, can still feel the pharmacist kissing him back hard.

he slaps himself across the face, pushing that image of his project out of his mind. the sting of it helps clear his thoughts, helps him decide on a whim that he needs to find another distraction. another thing to send his mind farther away from the raven-haired man.

he storms up the stairs of the warehouse, wiping his lips. his sandals slam against each creaky wooden step. swears leave his mouth left and right, in pools of anger. he feels disgusting, rotten.

he had, in fact, been kissing an unfinished project. it was wrong, petrifying, or at least, it was supposed to be.

inside he feels shockingly clean. not a tad bit muddied, nor displeased at the sensations that passed through his body when jungkook kissed him back.

but it was wrong. wrong.

and mr. kim does not like wrong.

so he does what he thinks would be the right move. he gets into his remodeling van and leaves instantly to go to new jersey.

he needs another project.

another one to sate the imperfections tugging at his mind.

erase the bugs clawing at his temples and quiet the single name being screamed behind his forehead.

he will forget about jungkook he thinks as he drives over the state line. he will forget. and then he'll make his move, ending the contract with the boy who made him feel different from any other project before.

_

_

_

jungkook's POV

holy fuck.

holy fuck.

fuckfuckfuck. no.

i can't be serious. he can't be serious. did he just?