amantes sunt amentes

lovers are crazy. lovers are fools.

lovers are...lunatics.

LOVE-

the word which confounds many and expounds the soul's deepest question.

is one good enough for another to keep?

ah, but...how can one define something so figurative and wildly extrapolated as the abstraction that is love? if lovers are crazy, then isn't the foundation by which they are made also crazy?

.

.

.

"everything is fine now

let's sleep in the dark's day.

all our minds made up now,

all our beds are made.

no one's out of time, no

chips fall wherever they may-

leave it all behind,

let the ocean wash it away."

lana del rey +++ religion

_

_

_

june 24, 2020

munich, germany.

-

Third Person POV

"Thank you so much." Taehyung grabs the sets of keys from across the counter along with his credit card. He pockets the card, turning to leave the vehicle rental building.

"You are welcome." The woman says with a slight accent. Taehyung sends the woman a smile without having to fake it.

For the last six months, he hasn't had to fake much. He hasn't had to pretend to like others, or speak in a way which would suggest manipulation. When approached by strangers, he doesn't get the sense that they are out to get him, or that they are scum. He doesn't receive the paranoia he used to, the instant judgement of their faulty character and the hatred that accompanied it.

Quite the opposite has Taehyung been feeling in regards to others. He's definitely not a people person, but he doesn't have the urge to hurt people any longer. He doesn't get those intrusive images of stabbing others to death...doesn't see them in a workshop bed pleading for mercy. He just sees them as people of the world and tries not to linger too much upon what that means.

And anyway, why would he waste his time on thinking about others when he could be thinking of Jungkook?

"I got the keys!"