sex

the meadows will crumble

if you pick the grass.

_

_

_

"you're flyin' high at push on, 

i'm feelin' hot to the touch,

you say you miss me, 

and i say i miss you so much."

lana del rey +++ west coast

_

_

_

jungkook's POV

he brings the meds in only moments after he leaves.

that crazy ass mr. kim. i swear to god. except-

when he does it he's half-high, i think. eyes wavering rapidly side to side, they sweep the room and jesus fuck am i going mad because i think he might be dying but no, no-

that's just me. maybe i'm infected already?

but i thank him regardless. the cuts on my face fucking hurt. they throb, actually. he barely meets eye contact as he hands me the bottle of hydrogen peroxide and a few cheap bandages.

these things won't hold up for long.

and he's taking a pretty big risk with the hydrogen peroxide. i could swallow this all right now and the only thing he would be left with would be my corpse. 

but it worked! it fucking worked! that crazy bastard listened to me and i got food and bandages. finally.

finally, someone is listening to me.

even if it is the fucking psycho who kidnapped me. 

now i hold the bottle in my hands (which he finally untied) and i'm pouring it slowly down my chin. it's getting everywhere.

in the creases of my neck. in the grimy fabric that i'm wearing. 

it smells like turkey. and the onions are still sitting with me. i'm still shaking a bit. that was not nice of mr. kim to pull that fucking stunt. 

but now that he knows my weakness...fuck. he's going to fucking torture me.

another day, another fucking onion. i can already see the path ahead of me and it doesn't even smell a bit appetizing.

shit.

anyway, no...how am i supposed to wrap up my face? there is no mirror in this room...i don't even know what the hell i look like right now. close to homeless, i suppose.