triginta tres

spin like a tornado

and the wind will catch your throat.

_

_

_

"i'm in love with a dying man

i have done everything i can,

one two, make it fun,

don't trust anyone."

lana del rey +++ kill kill

_

_

_

jungkook's POV

while taehyung's busy being gone, i'm busy being here.

in this home i wander, thinking of the things that i might do to help taehyung out. that george man is making him scared, which in turn makes me scared. we can't have that. no one can stand in our way.

nobody.

i don't care if he has money. what is money except for a small slip of green paper? good kindling for a fire. a waste of space. the only thing it guarantees is slavery. tied to the morals of society, trapped behind a tumbling wall of expectation.

they are all slaves, those money collectors, all those honey bees working for an invisible queen. 

but i'm free. so free. 

and so is taehyung, now that he has me.

we're going to do so much in this world! our own way. 

oh! i have an idea of what i should do now. taehyung suggested that i might stay inside to heal my wounds, but i want to explore around the land a bit. there are woods in the backyard--i want to see how far the property line stretches. and search for some things.

i make a trip to the kitchen, digging around in the drawers. i grab a plastic bag and a pair of kitchen scissors. before traveling outside, i slip on taehyung's black suede jacket. it's a bit chilly outside, and i know taehyung wouldn't want me to catch a cold.

now, now! 

i begin humming as my sandals hit the leafy grass. with so many leaves it might take me a while before i find what i want. but leaves, like most things that tend to live up high in the clouds, must fall at some point.

the hill gets a bit steeper here, and i remind myself to go slow. there's no point in pushing myself, taehyung wouldn't want me to wear myself out. the air smells strange as i descend the slope. i can't pinpoint what it is, but i figure it's just the wind carrying the damp scent of forest towards me. 

forest...rot?

oh, that's pungent!

my my. even's taehyung's suede jacket cannot protect me from this horrid smell. i can't see clearly with this sleeve shoved against my nose--i know i'm close to the bottom of the hill where the forest line starts-