1) Welcome to the demon school

3rd POV

''Uncle, where are you going?'' Ask a indigo haired demon girl, with human like ears. The older demon stopped for a second at the open door.

''Just gonna do some business. Just stay with Opera and practice for your welcome dance for the entrance ceremony, Zoey-chan.'' Says the demon, Sullivan. The said demon girl nodded and went back inside the mansion. 

''Dad, do you know what uncle is going to get?'' Ask Zoey to Opera. He look at her with a monotone look. 

''Don't tell others, but he's gonna go and get something from the human world.'' Says Opera. Zoey nodded and understand that she aren't allowed to tell anyone. She has lived here for so many years, so she know that Sullivan sometime visit the human world.

''Understood. Then I will practice my dance for tomorrow.'' Says Zoey happily and skip down the hallway to a ballroom. Opera follow her.

''Zoey, please hold back using your family skills. It can be dangerous. It is the reason you are here.'' Pointed Opera out, which Zoey nodded and look at her arms and legs, where there are some purple ribbons on each of them. Zoey wave him off and start practice. Opera leave her alone and walk down the corridor, when he hear Sullivan come back. He walk down the hallway and waited at the front of the room where he is talking with the human child. ''You take your whims too far.''

''Opera.'' Sullivan stop dreaming when he hear his assistent voice.

''You could have adopted all the demons you wanted, just like Zoey Madeline. Why would you bother adopting a human as your grandson, when Zoey could have been your granddaughter? What are you thinking?'' Ask Opera, still in his monotone.

''Nothing, really. You will understand someday, Opera. And as for Zoey-chan, was she too afraid that time to even be near anyone, until you calm her down.'' Says Sullivan and step around Opera. ''I am so excited for tomorrow.'' Hum Sullivan happily as he continue down the hallway.

*Next morning*

Iruma slowly walk down the hallway with Sullivan, now his grandpa, and Opera. Before they stepped out, did they hear a call.

''Wait for me.'' Iruma look behind him and see a young girl on his age, a little higer than him, run out with a bag in hand and a pink school uniform, with the skirt having a extra high belt over the pink top and black leggings underneath.

''Ah, Zoey-chan. Did you oversleep? Did you practice too much?'' Ask SUllivan kindly. Zoey nodded and scratch her head. Then Sullivan remember Iruma. ''Iruma-kun, this is Opera's adopted daughter, Zoey Madeline. She is gonna be a honor student just like you.''

''Hey, great to meet you, Iruma. You can call me what ever you want. Let's be friends, and just so you know, do I know what you really are.'' Presented Zoey and take Iruma's hand to shake it.

''Good to meet you to- WAIT, you know?'' Ask Iruma shocked and scared. Zoey nodded.

''I promise I won't eat you, and that I will help you through the demon school, so if you have something to ask, then come to me.'' Iruma smile at Zoey's kindness.

''Arigatou, Zoey-kun.'' Sullivan gushed at the sight and take a quick picture of the two.

''Now, let's continue to the school.'' Says Opera and continue walking. Not long after, do they arrive at the sign saying entrance ceremony.

''Oh, I am so happy. My grandson's first day at school. Picture time. Iruma-kun and Zoey-chan, stand right next to that.'' Pointed Sullivan. Zoey those it already, so she stand still on the left of the sign.

''N-Next to this?'' Ask Iruma and pointed at the sign. Sullivan use a spell so that he can read the demon language. ''Entrance Ceremony?''

''Smile for the camera.'' Says Opera with the camera. Both Sullivan and Zoey do the 666 hand sign while Iruma make the peace sign. Zoey smile at this moment, but then remember something.