Chapter Six

Fawn slowed them down. It took longer than usual to get them back to the clubhouse but he didn't mind. Digger loved to be on his bike and ride. It was his life. It was freedom.

Fawn didn't seem to mind either. In fact, with each passing day, she seemed to be getting more nervous. He couldn't figure out why. All her friends were there, she practically grew up there.

It was late afternoon when they pulled up. No one was at the clubhouse yet--they were still getting off work. Digger parked his bike and watched as Fawn slowly exited the van they had the Prospect drive to bring her and her shit back.

She looked around and bit her bottom lip. Then he nose twitch. He had to stop himself from groaning. Damn, he'd always hated that twitch.

Digger walked over to her, "You look like a deer in headlights."

That snapped her out of it. "Just because my dad was a big hunter and named me after a deer doesn't mean you get to make references."

"Says the stripper named Bambi," he grinned. He knew he had her when she huffed and crossed her arms.

"Doesn't look like anyone is here," she commented, changing the subject.

"Trust me. Someone is here."

Once they walked in, to prove his point, Sarah and Trish came running out of the kitchen. For some strange reason that was the girls hang out. They could always be found there.

They girls attached Fawn. Poor woman never had a chance. They smothered her with hugs and questions.

They trio went and sat down on the couch and started talking and catching up. It was like Fawn had never really left seeing her back with her girls. It was long before brother's started to show up either. Each one scooping her up in a hug and kissing her cheek.

Sarah took that time to see her man and give him a kiss. It was the most time she and Snake had been away from each other since Cole was born.

Banks was the last to arrive. He came in and picked Fawn up, spinning her around. "Damn we missed you, Doe. What the hell did you leave for?"

Fawn smiled and kissed his cheek. "Well I'm back now. Peep Show isn't gonna put itself up."

That made Banks freeze. Then, slowly, he looked at Digger. "Fawn is the Peep Show girl? I told you to bring the best girl and you bring Fawn?" Then he turned on her, "What the fuck are you doing working at a damn strip club?"

Fawn looked at Digger with eyes of daggers, "You didn't tell them?"

He shrugged. Then Banks called all the brothers into Church. They filled into the room and sat around the table. Falcon close the door and took his seat. The gavel came down.

"Well this fucks everything up," Banks started. "Just got back from Peep Show. It's coming along faster then we expected. Damn near almost done, just need to do the interior decorating. I was gonna have the girl you bring back do it but now that I know it's fucking Fawn I think I'm changing my mind on the whole fucking idea," Banks finished off on a near shout.

"It's no big deal, Prez," Digger said. "It's just Fawn."

"Exactly, it's Fawn. We've all know her since she was sixteen. Hard to see a girl you've known as a kid shaking her bare ass and tits up on stage." Banks argued.

"So what if we kept her off stage?" Hatchett asked. Everyone looked to him for an explanation. "Slade had a girl, Shelia. She never got on stage when we were there. She just ran the girls. Let Fawn run the girls and she won't have to take her clothes off."

"I don't know," Washington said. "To run girls you have to rule with an iron fist. Especially since the strip club will be tied to the club a lot of girls will want an in. A lot of girls will use and we don't allowed drugs in the club. Fawn would have to keep up on that. Is she really tough enough to take on a drugged up skank, if need be?"

This was the point where Digger hated that old man. He always used his fucking head and pointed out obvious problems or issues. He read too much into shit. Washington always thought of what was best for the club. He wasn't born in into it, no, Washington helped bring it to life. If he didn't think something was right he'd point it out. And if Fawn couldn't run the girls to keep drugs out then there would be a problem.

"She can do it," he finally said, breaking the silence that had fallen upon them.

"You sure, brother?" Banks asked.

"She can do it," Snake repeated. "Like you said, we've know her for years. All we gotta do is fill her in and her inner bitch will shine."

"I still fucking think it's a bad idea," Banks muttered. "Alright, let's do it. Fawn will help put the place together and find girls, she'll run them. And Digger, you'll be in charge of Fawn."

Digger shook his head. He was trying to get away from Fawn, not get closer to her. This was not part of the plan. He was just supposed to bring her back, get some space, get drunk and fuck a club girl. Fawn was going to ruin all of his plans.

"C'mon, Prez, make one of the Prospects do it. I'm not babysitter material." Digger complained.

"Huh, guess you shoulda thought of that when you picked her then." Banks brought the gavel down and the room cleared out.

Digger went straight for the bar, grabbing a bottle of Jim Beam. Fawn was no where in sight. He took a swig straight from the bottle and watched as brother's left and others popped a top.

He saw Fawn an hour later with Trish. He watched as they talked and he could hear her laugh from across the room. The jeans she wore framed her ass perfectly and she must have been wearing one of those magic bras cause her tits looked perky as fuck.

He watched as she tucked some of her dark hair behind her ear and she gave a shy smile, replying to Trish about something. Her indigo eyes sparkled in the light. He had to adjust himself cause he felt like he might burst through his jeans he was so hard.

To say he was drunk was probably an understatement. Fuck it, he was shit faced. Which is probably why he found himself walking toward her.

"We need to talk, Doe," he said and gave himself props for not slurring his words. Didn't stop him from reeking of alcohol though.

Fawn scrunched up her nose, "Maybe when your sober. But your chances are unlikely."

Not willing to fight, he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. She yelled and pounded into his back. He took her into the game room and threw her on the couch.

"Damn you, Digger! I'm tired of your games!"

"Who said anything about a game? I just wanna fucking talk."