Chapter Twenty-Five

Hatchett's POV

He stormed through the clubhouse and down the hall. Two doors down on the left, he swung the door open. It crashed against the wall and he heard a scream.

Jaylen jumped when he entered. She was sitting against the headboard, under the blankets on her bed. A book a sat next to her. Her eyes were wide and staring at him with shock and a little bit of fear.

"Where the fuck is she?" He demanded, stalking toward her.

Her brows pulled together in confusion.  "I don't--"

"Don't fucking lie to me!" He shouted, placing his hands on the headboard. She flinched and shrunk down. "Where the fuck did your no good club take Fawn?"

"That is not my club!" She said, anger flashing in her eyes along with pain. "I have been through hell because of those bastard and I barely left alive." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "What do you mean where did they take Fawn?"

It took him a minute to respond. He was still in shock that she yelled at him. He'd never heard her raise her voice above a whisper and she definitely never got angry.

"Fuckin Venom's Pit kidnapped Fawn from Peep Show. You know where they would take her?"

He stared into her eyes as a million emotions passed through them. He was pissed at himself cause he meant to be all pissed off and angry and yell at her, now he was getting lost in her eyes. They were a hazel green and had gold flecks around the pupils. Her black hair was so dark it was blue is some lighting and she skin was so pale, like it'd never been kissed by the sun.

He mentally slapped himself, focas.

"There are a few places..." she trailed off. "Can I have a computer? I'll set the data up on a map."

He nodded and gripped her hand, leading her down the hall and toward Hacker's lair. No one was in there, they were all in the "war room"--where they kept all the weapons.

"Have at it," he said.

She sat down and started typing away. Maps popped up and zoomed in, red dots were placed over loctions. It took her about five minutes and she printed it out.

"These are the locations he'd take the club for when they needed to hide out. This is the supporting club. If they would take her to anywhere, it would be these places," she pointed to the map as she talked.

"Thanks, I'll take this to the brothers. Digger will want to see this." He turned to go, but a small, delicate hand wrapped around his arm.

"Hatchett, you have to know..." she swallowed, "If they have Fawn.... it's been a while since they took her. It won't be pretty."

"What do you mean?" He asked, facing her. His voice got a little louder, "What are they doin to Fawn?"

She flinched, "They'll beat her--she'll probably have a few broken bones. She'll be bloody and bruised. She might get raped if we wait too long."

"Fuck," he ran out of the room and toward the chapel. He walked through the room and opened the room to the war room. Everyone looked up.

He held up the map. "We gotta work fast. Jaylen says there not a lot of time."

He laid it out and they talked. They had to narrow it down more, they didn't have enough men to search all the places Jaylen recommend.

"They'll probably be at a warehouse like last time," Snake said.

"Yea, but which one?" Viper asked.

"Hold on," Hatchett said. "You said she was nabbed by her rapist?"

Digger shot daggers at him but nodded.

He shook his head, "I don't wanna say it, but if he's gonna do it again he'd want a place to do it at."

"The supporting club," Washington said. "They don't have much numbers right now and they know that we'll be after them. They'll be at the supporting clubs clubhouse."

"Let's go and pray that were right," Banks said.

~~~~~~

They sat across the street, hiding in the treeline. They had parked their bikes a few miles back walked here, except for Digger--he ran.

Hatchett held a pair of binoculars and was watching through the window. Three guys sat at a table, they didn't have Venom's Pit cuts so they must have been part of the supporting club. One guy grabbed hold of a woman's hand and yanked her onto his lap. She had been holding a tray of drinks and they went crashing to the floor.

Hacker held a high tech microphone thing. It let him listen in on the conversation inside. Digger wasn't allowed to listen or look because everyone was worried he'd charge in at any hint of Fawn being there.

"Hey, listen to this," Hacker unplugged the headphones and turned up the sound.

"C'mon, Boss. We beat her anymore and we won't be able to get any. Just let me hit it once." A man said.

Digger stood up, ready to charge, but Snake and Viper held him back.

"No," Jailer snapped. "I want that little bitch awake when I talk to her, I don't want to see your fucking cum everywhere. That bitch is going to tell me exactly how to get my cunt of a daughter back."

At the mention of Jaylen and Jailer's choice of words for his daughter, Hatchett tensed. His blood began to boil and he had the sudden urge to beat the shit out of Jailer, or anyone really.

"We've been trying to get shit outta her, but the bitch ain't talkin."

"Fine. I guess I'll have to try and persuade her..."

Hacker cut it off.

"Shit," Washington said.

"I'm not fucking waiting," Digger said.

Banks grabbed his shoulder, "Now wait a minute, son. We can't go in there guns blazing. We don't know where their holding her and they could get to her before we do."

"Hacker, pull up the blue prints of the place," Rampage said. "If I can read it right I'll know where she is."