Chapter Eighteen

Digger jogged down stairs and started shuffling through the fridge. He grabbed the pie, a bag of chips, forks and napkins, and the pizza box off the counter.

The light flicked on and he turned to see Hatchett. He had his arms crossed and was trying not to laugh.

"Your eyes are fuckin red," he said. "What'd you smoke?"

"Purple diesel. Fawn was rolling it when I walked in. Now she's hungry."

Hatchett laughed. "Oh, shit brother, you got a good Old Lady there."

Digger nodded and ran up the stairs.  Music was blasting out of his room. He grinned when he heard Rebel Love Song by Black Veil Brides playing.

Fawn still didn't have a shirt on and she was dancing around the room. She stopped when he cleared his throat. She squealed and ran over to him. Kissing his cheek, she grabbed the pie and chips.

He watched her tits bounce as she jumped and sat on the bed. "You're gonna have to put a shirt on."

"Why?"

He shot her a look and tossed her tank top at her. She pouted as she pulled it over her head. He chuckled and placed the pizza down in front of her.

"When did we get pizza?" She asked surprised.

"Dunno," he said as he pulled out a slice and took a bite. "Still warm though."

They ate and laughed and listened to music. Fawn talked about going hunting with her dad before her mom kicked her out. No one was certain about how that happened because Fawn never went into detail.

"So I've been thinking," Fawn said as she cut into the pie. "I wanna get a tattoo."

His eyes widened. "No shit? What you wanna get?"

"I was thinking a female browning symbol."

"Ok, I'll call the club tattoo artist, Frank,  tomorrow."

She leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Thank you."

"Of course, Doe. Now lets clean up and sleep."

Digger put the pizza on the dresser. Fawn put the chips and pie on the night stand. Fawn got under the covers and Digger pulled her against his body.

******

Fawn woke the next morning to an empty bed. She stretched, her hand hit Digger's pillow and something crinkled.

Sitting up, she unfolded the paper and smiled. She got dressed quickly and ran down stairs. She almost ran right into Rampage.

"Where ya goin so fast?" He asked, holding her up right.

"Digger wants me to meet him at the shop, then he's taking me to get a tattoo," she smiled.

"Aw, finally gonna get some ink. Congrats," he said and walked away.

Fawn got in her car and drove to the garage. She parked and got out. Digger and Snake were leaning over the engine of a car and they were arguing. Both were covered in oil and dirt.

"I'm telling you, shithead, the leak is coming from the rear main seal," Snake argued.

"Damn, your a dumb fuck," Digger shook his head. "It's the oil pan gasket."

"Lemme see," Fawn said. She pushed the boys apart and looked at the engine. She laid down on the creeper and rolled under the car. She rolled back out. "You think it's a leak?"

"What else could it be?" Snake crossed his arms.

Fawn reached into the engine and gripped the oil filter. She twisted it until it stopped. Fawn leaned back, wiped her hands and smiled.

"Try the oil filter first next time," she said.

Digger punched Snake. "You said you tightened it."

"It fuckin was tightened," Snake grumbled.

Fawn giggled. "You guys complicate things too much. Always wanting to tear stuff apart."

"Yea yea, shove it up your ass, Fawn," Snake grumbled as he walked away.

"He doesn't like that a girl showed him up." Digger wrapped his arms around her waist.

"He'll get over it," she got on her tip-toes to kiss him, but even then she was too short. Digger grinned and bent his head down, kissing her. "Can we go get my tattoo now?"