Chapter Ten

It was late when he got back. He had to take a ride and clear his head after he left Fawn. He didn't realize how late it was until the sun was setting, then he had to find out where the hell he was.

When he walked through the door of the clubhouse, he knew the Friday party would be in full swing. He didn't want any part of it tonight. He just wanted to go to his room, take a cold shower and pass the fuck out.

He was passing the game room when he heard, "Oh, come on, Fawn. You work at a strip club, your friends with bikers. It's not like this is new to you."

He knew that voice. It was the dick head from the mall in Tennessee.

"Seriously? You're a pig!" Fawn said. Then she yelped.

"You fucking cunt!" Digger saw red as he entered the room. He yanked the scumbag away from his woman and held him off the floor. "You're gonna fucking die for touching her."

"What the fuck man?" The guy wailed.

He laughed without humor. "You think you can come onto Warrior's property and harm a brother's woman? You must be a new level of stupid asswipe."

Digger dragged him to the storage closet and flipped on a light. He zip-tied the guys hands together behind his back, gagged him with a rag and put some duck tap over his mouth. He looked at his handy work, surprised he could pull it off with the little fucker squirming.

"There. All dressed up for the ball. Don't you look cute?" Digger said. He turned out the light and closed the door.

Fawn was standing in the same place,  arms wrapped around herself like she was trying to keep herself from falling apart. He walked her to her and looked her over. Bruises were starting to form where the dickhead had grabbed her.

"You ok?" He asked.

"You do realize you pretty much just called me your woman, right?" She said, a slight shake in her voice.

"I don't fucking care," he said, pulling her close and covering her lips with his.

Fawn gripped his cut and pressed against him. He walked them toward the wall, gripping her ass, he lifted her. She wrapped her legs around his waist. Then she moaned.

His already hard dick just got harder. God damn he wanted her. He was done trying to do the good thing. Too many fucking years of running, too much time lost because he was too goddamned stupid and had his head up his ass.

They came up for air, both of them panting. Fawn's nose twitched and he groaned, placing a kiss on her nose.

"Digger--"

"I know, we need to talk." He said, then looked toward the closet. "I have to take care some trash first."

He started walking out of the room. He was about to kill guy, might as well give his brother's a heads up.

"Digger! I know what you're going to do and you can't!" Fawn said.

Digger turned around, "He would have raped you! I know guys that that son of a bitch, Fawn. He would have raped you and figured it would be ok because he thought you were a club girl."

She paled and fear covered her face.

"I'm not saying this to scare you, Doe, I'm just trying to help you see why I'm doing this. I'm not gonna let some dickhead come onto Warrior's property and think he can do whatever the fuck he wants. Your mine, Fawn. I'm done being the fucking nice guy."

He gave her a quick kiss and left the room. Snake was the first person he found, he was at the cooler pulling out two beers. Digger got his attention.

"I need you in the game room," he said.

Snake nodded. He took a beer to Sarah who was sitting at the bar and kissed her cheek. Digger then went to find Banks. He checked the office first, cause where else would he be? He was never part of the party except for drinking.

"Banks, I need you in the game room," he said.

Banks looked up, raised an eyebrow. "What'd you do now, Digger?"

His face went grim, "Nothin yet."

Prez shook his head and walked with him toward the room. It took longer to get to the room than it took to get away from it. He grew more frustrated with every person he had to shove out of his way.

"Who the fuck did that, Fawn?" Snake asked.

Banks entered the room first. He went straight for her, looking at the bruises on her arms. "What the fuck?"

Digger went to the closet and dragged out pretty boy. He threw him in front of his brother's. "Pretty boy here thought he could come onto Warrior's property and harm a brother's woman."

He started shaking his head viciously, thrashing around on the floor.

"Fawn?" Snake asked.

She nodded. That was all his brother's needed.

"Take him to the shed," Banks ordered. His voice was calm, but deadly. That tone would have a weaker man pissing his pants. "Well take care of him in the morning. I want the brothers sober when we teach this prick a lesson."

Snake nodded and hauled the guy away, using the back way so the civilians didn't see him.

"She yours?" Banks asked after calming himself. Digger nodded once. "Thank fuck. About damn time."

Banks kissed her head and left. Fawn stared at him, her nose twitched.

"You do realize that you just said I was yours right? That means having sex with me."

"Good. Let's get started," he said, pulling her toward the stairs.