Chapter Twenty-Two

Digger sat in Hacker's lair,  his elbows on his knees and his head in his hands. It had been a week since he put the clubhouse on lockdown. He didn't want Fawn to go out, but of course she argued about opening the Peep Show and then his club said they had to remain a bit normal so they don't look obvious.

"We've been over this," Digger said.

"Well we need to go over it again," Hacker said. "I want every detail: hair color, height, ethnicity, eye color, any other tattoos? C'mon, man, you gotta give me a little more."

"Brown hair, brown eyes, shorter than six feet, tan-ish skin, kinda skinny but still a little built. He twitched a little--probably on something. Probably Italian." Digger said.

Hacker typed it all into his computer and they waited. Digger became more impatient by the minute.

"Digger?" Fawn popped her head in and smiled. "Time for work."

He let his head drop back, "Are you sure we can't cancel?"

"Yes, now let's go."

"Go," Hacker said. He was staring at another screen and typing rapidly. "It's gonna be a while until something pops up."

Grumbling, Digger stood up and took her to Peep Show. There was already a line down the block by the time they got there. Fawn led him through the back door. She disappeared into the dressing room to talk to the girls and he sat on the couch.

A few minutes later he watched as a few of his brothers walked in the back door. He shook his head, "Assholes, there's a line."

"We don't need a line," Viper said. "The club is ours."

"Actually, the club is mine." They turned to see Fawn. She had changed from jeans and a tee to a tiny leather skirt and corset. "I designed it, I put it together, I supervised everything. It's my baby. If you fuck up my baby--I'll kill you. My daddy is a hunter, I know how to shoot every gun you can think of."

"My bad, Fawn," Viper rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well be careful," Rampage said.

Fawn nodded and walked off like nothing happened. She opened the doors and the room was flooded. Mix got everyone going and anticipating.

To say the night went well is an understatement. He could see the joy on Fawn's face and knew that going tonight was worth it. She wanted to see her hard work pay off.

Fawn and him were the last to go, with her having to lock up. She held on to him tight on the ride home and he carried her up the stair to their room. As soon as her feet touched the ground, he gripped the back of her neck and pulled her close, thrusting his tongue in her mouth.

"If been waiting to get that leather off you all night," he said, ending the kiss.

******

Jaylen never knew what to do on these days. Her days off from working the desk at the clubs garage. Honestly, she never knew what to do any days.

In the real world, she was safe and away from her father and his club. In her head, she was still there and reliving everything.

She owed the Ghost Warriors her life. She enjoyed living with them, but she couldn't help but feel like an outcast. And to some she still was--she was the enemies daughter. Very few trusted her.

Mostly she was in her room or at the garage. Every now and then she would go out. Some of the Old Ladies, like Sarah and Fawn, have tried to reach out, but she's still so in the past in her head she can't help but feel like they'll turn on her.

Now though, after her stomach growling for the millionth time, she decided to emerge from her room and get some food. She popped her head out of the door and seeing the hallway clear she made her way toward the kitchen.

"What else can we do, Digger,  nothing is popping up." She heard one of the brothers, Hacker she believed, say.

She heard a sigh as she passed the room they were in. Then, "Yo, Jaylen."

She flinched--reaction. She took a step into the room they called Hacker's lair. "Yes?"

"Your hot shit with computer too, right? How are you at identifying people?" The other biker, Digger, asked.

"It's actually quite simply. Instead of typing in the features of the person it's easier to draw them out and search databases for matching pictures."

Digger slapped Hacker upside the head. "Why didn't you think of that?"

"I did but I can't draw," Hacker argued.

"Um, I can," she said.

"Awesome. Have a seat," Digger pulled over an office chair and placed a piece of paper and a pencil on the table in front of it.

She sat down and drew what Digger described to the best of her ablity. She scanned the drawing onto one of the computers and put out a search. Within twenty minutes they had a hit.

"Vincent Castro. Theft, attempted murder, rape," Hacker ran off the list of crimes against him.

She looked at the screen and it clicked. "You're after Spain?"

"Spain?" Both men asked, looking at her.

"That's his road name. He's in Jailer's club." She explained.

"Shit, where's Fawn?" Hacker asked, pulling out his phone.

"She went to work at Peep Show, I sent a Prospect with her. Shit," Digger got up and ran out of the room.

"I don't understand," Jaylen said.

"Your dad's buddy is after Digger's Old Lady," Hacker explained, holding the phone to his ear. "C'mon, pick up the goddamned phone!"