Chapter Fifteen: More

A/N: I'm on such a roll 😋

***

Chapter Fifteen: More

"To unpath'd waters, undream'd shores..."

— William Shakespeare, from A Winter's Tale

***

Ophelia:

Just after brunch with Grandma, I get a text from Luke.

Your soccer game is in the
morning tmrow, right?
My parents are going to
a 2pm movie, so you can
come over if you want

Butterflies flutter wildly in my lower abdomen. He means that, there will be a couple hours where we can be home alone.

Sounds great. I can be there at 1:30?

That works, see you

See you <3

***

Luke:

Uh... so.

I think tomorrow Ophelia and I are going to... do stuff.

Not that I want to assume or anything, but after the way we left things Wednesday, I think it's pretty safe to say that we both might want... more.

So, in preparation for that, I... Why am I telling you this? Fuck.

I remembered some... advice my dad gave me a couple years ago, back when I started dating for the first time. Not that I ever needed to bother with it because I never did anything with Jaylene or Emily that would require me to... you know.

Groom myself. Down there.

The internet agrees that, uh... In case a girl is gonna... well. Go down on you, they don't want your balls to be all hairy, so.

Not that I think Ophelia is gonna... not that I think we're gonna...

Just in case she decides she wants to, you know, see me. She's never seen a dick before, in real life, so I want it to be as pleasant for her as possible.

Fuck, she surprised me Wednesday. One thing lead to another and then she had one of those small hands of hers on my dick, and I nearly creamed myself then and there.

I really gotta work on this whole stamina thing.

And then, that got me wondering if she'd want me to... uh... touch her too. The thought of it is... fuck. Sliding my hand beneath her skirt, between her legs, stroking her through her panties...

I wonder if I'd find her wet for me. If she's be really soft and warm down there. I kinda did some research about... where things are? There? For her? So I could make sure if we ever... did that, I'd be able to make it good for her.

Just the thought of my fingers going near her pussy gets me rock-hard.

I wonder if she'd want me to.