Chapter Thirty-Eight: Morning, Part II

A/N: Why did it feel like I got way fewer comments last chapter? Now that they start having sex you don't need to cheer me on or yell at me anymore? Smh smh. 🙄😂😉

***

Chapter Thirty-Eight: Morning, Part II

***

Ophelia:

I lay lazily on my stomach, a blanket bunched around my bare waist, watching Luke as he slips off the bed and tugs on his thin cotton pyjama pants, takes a swig from the water bottle that sits on his side-table.

His hair is a little damp with sweat, completely disarranged, sticking up in all kinds of directions. Lean, solid muscle stretches and ripples beneath his golden skin as he moves.

A satisfied sigh spills from my mouth.

He's so perfect. I love him so much.

We cuddled a bit more after we... you know. Had sex.

Eek. I cannot believe the way that sounds, so casual and simple in my head.

We had sex.

We're having sex now.

Like, not right now, obviously, but in general.

How crazy is that?

He tosses me one of his t-shirts and I tug it on, my body protesting with every movement.

So, sex is pretty intense and great except it makes me so sore.

Surprised, high-pitched giggles and squeals erupt into the air around us when he reaches for me, scoops me up, my legs draped over one of his arms and my arms wound around his neck. "What are you doing?" I murmur against his cheek, smiling.

"Breakfast time," he explains. "And since I apparently fucked all the energy out of you..."

I blush, burying my face in the crook of his neck. So, so bad. Is it wrong that I kinda like it when he says dirty things to me like that?

"Are you gonna carry me around during my soccer game too?" I tease, feeling so warm and comforted as he holds me, carries me out of his room, down the hall to the kitchen.

"I'm sure you'll be fine by then," he assures with a soft wink. He deposits me on one of the barstools in front of the dark granite island before planting a kiss to my forehead and then wandering over to a cabinet near the sink.

I like it when he walks around topless. I like it a lot.

A few seconds later, there's a couple Advil and a tall glass of water sitting on the countertop in front of me. "Thank you," I smile. I squirm a little in my seat, thighs presses tight together. It feels strange not wearing any underwear beneath this huge shirt of his.

"What time do you have to get home?" he asks, leaning against the island across from me.

I gulp back the pills and some water and reply, "No plans. Just need to be back in time to get ready for my game. How about you?"