Chapter Thirty-Six: Snack

***

Luke:

After Fee and I do it the second time, I get rid of the condom and then crawl back over to her and hold her really tight in my arms.

Her skin is warm and soft and a little sticky. I smooth my fingers over her hair, kiss her forehead, feel so mushy on the inside when she winds her arms around my torso and rests her head against my chest, her lips brushing the side of my neck.

We just hold each other for a long time. Sex is so... intense, and crazy, and hot and emotional. I mean, we were literally connected. Wrapped around each other, hearts beating together, trying to make each other feel good. "Love you, Feelz," I grumble, squeezing her slender, curvy little body real tight. God, I just... Love her so much. Fuck.

"I love you too," she whispers, craning her face up, fluttering her lips over mine. It's like there's this warm, golden bubble surrounding us, making everything bright and peaceful and happy.

I want to have this, this thing with her, these feelings, this comfort, for the rest of my life. How boring and plain and meaningless would life be without it?

I'm tired but not sleepy. We had a nap earlier and my body isn't ready to go back to sleep again. And actually, I'm kinda hungry. "Feelz," I murmur against the tip of her nose, "Wanna go have a snack or something?"

As soon as I ask, her stomach gurgles and she giggles adorably. "Sure."

We untangle ourselves and she groans a little, pressing her thighs together, as she sits up. "You alright?" I ask, studying her. God, she's beautiful. And, uh. Covered in hickeys, which just makes me strangely satisfied with myself. Hickeys all over her boobs and some on her inner thighs, a couple on her neck that I know she's gonna be embarrassed about tomorrow. One on her upper arm. I don't even remember how that one could've gotten there but oh well.

"I'm good, just a little sore." She catches me staring at her and looks down at herself and sucks in a surprised breath, flushing pink. She touches her fingers to the top of one of her breasts, skimming over an emerging red bruise. "Oh my gosh. Luke..."

I chuckle, sweeping a hand through the top of my hair. "Means I did a good job, right?"

She scrunches her nose at me, gives my arm a small thwack. "I'm covered in hickeys, Luke!" Her face is burning but she's also trying not to smile.

I shrug, reaching out to brush one of her soft round cheeks with a crooked finger. "Only you and I can see them." It's like... a strange, intimate secret. Physical proof of what we've done to each other. She'll look in the mirror for days and remember everything that happened. "I like... seeing my marks all over you," I admit roughly.

Her pupils dilate and her mouth falls into an O. "That's kinda... really hot," she whispers.

Yeah, I agree.

I slide off the bed and rifle through my dresser for clothes. I slip into a pair of blue-and-white cotton PJ pants, not bothering with underwear. Then I grab a plain black t-shirt and make my way back to where she's sitting at the edge of my bed and tugging her panties on.

I stand in front of her, gently slide the shirt over her head, my palms skimming down her body as I do. She looks good in my clothes. The shirt drowns her, falls nearly mid-thigh.