Chapter Thirty-Five: Better

***

Luke:

Ophelia stirs in my arms. Her bare body is warm and soft and cuddled tightly against mine, as we lay with our limbs tangled together beneath the blanket.

After we had sex, we were both tired. She seemed a little dazed and emotional and I don't blame her. It was... intense. Really fucking intense. Pushing myself into her, inch by inch, feeling her body so tight and wet, resisting me but welcoming me at the same time. I knew it was uncomfortable for her and it made me a little... guilty, I guess, that I was only feeling pleasure while she had all the pain and discomfort.

And the way her body felt, trembling and hot beneath me. Her breaths falling against my face, her small hands digging into my skin, drifting through my hair, her hard little nipples rubbing against my chest. And just... the feelings, I guess. Being so close to her, inside her? Her trusting me to take care of her, and knowing we were doing something to each other, experiencing something with each other, that no one else would ever get to have? It was a lot to handle and I wasn't even the one who had to go through the hard part.

It was still early, maybe only seven or eight, when we dozed off naked in each other's arms with the lights still on. Now when my eyes drift open, groggy, I have a feeling it's late in the evening and I know we just ruined a good night's sleep, but oh well.

Her messy hair tickles my nose and her lips brush softly against my shoulder. My heart skips a beat, grows really warm and constricts real tight in my chest.

I took her virginity. She took mine. I'm her first, she's my first.

And only.

I don't want anyone else, ever. Only her.

She sighs, letting out a quiet moan and squirming. I'm half-hard against her thigh, my body buzzing from her nearness and bareness, from the way her curves press so close to me.

I sweep a tender palm through the back of her hair, kiss the top of her head. "Hey," I greet groggily.

She tilts back a bit, leans up to look at me, blinks those big brown eyes a couple times to clear them of sleep. "Hi," she replies, her voice soft and husky.

Her thighs are pressed tight together and I bet she's all tender and sore down there. I mean, if I had a vagina and someone pushed something the size of my dick up there, I'm sure it'd take some time to recover after.

Ouch.

"Are you feeling okay?" I ask against her lips.

"Mhm," she hums, and then timidly admits, "Just a little sore."

I skim my hand over her hip, slowly towards the front of her thighs, my fingers lingering over the junction between them. "Sore here?"

She chews on her bottom lip, nods.

I gently shift her onto her back, press a soft kiss to her mouth. Then to the hollow of her neck, against her collarbone, the valley of her breasts, her belly button. She shivers beneath me, and I watch as her nipples rise into hard peaks and goosebumps erupt across her skin.