Chapter Twenty-Six: Measure

A/N: Some of my readers specifically requested something of this nature and ngl I had been thinking about it too, so... enjoy ;)

This chapter is dedicated to Rachel, tipprs, our resident scientist. When you read it, I think you will know exactly why.

***

Chapter Twenty-Six: Measure

***

Ophelia:

"Was that your boyfriend, Ophelia?" Brittany, our goalie asks, as we walk into the change-room before practice.

"Yep." Luke wanted to use the rec-centre running track tonight so we got smoothies from the Booster Juice before my soccer practice.

"He is so cute," she exclaims, pulling off her coat. Her long blonde hair is done up in a messy bun today. "Lynn!" She waves to one of our defenders who's busy tying up her cleats beside me. "Did you see Ophelia's boyfriend? That tall guy? Dark hair? Isn't he so hot?"

"Yeah, I've seen him around a couple times. You go girl." Lynn winks at me. "He looks like he's really good in bed. Is he?"

"Uh..." I really don't like talking to other people about this stuff. I blush, digging through my bag for my deodorant. "He's... perfect, in general, I guess."

"Oh come on, Fee." Brittany leans in, giggles. "How big is he?"

I bite my lip and feel a familiar tingling feeling between my legs at the thought of it.

What I've learned with Celine is that if you give them some information they'll eventually leave you alone, you know? "Um. Big? I guess?"

"Give us a number, Ophelia." Lynn claps her hands a couple times. The tips of her brown hair are dyed blue right now and she has way too much energy for 7 o'clock at night. "We. Need. Details!"

"I honestly don't know, you guys. It's not like I've... measured it or something."

And even if I did, why would I tell anyone? That's like, private information and it makes me feel special that me and Luke are really the only ones who know.

"Get out a ruler next time, girl. Own it!" Brittany shakes her head. "If I had a boyfriend, I'd wanna know exactly how long it was so I could flaunt it, you know?"

Lynn giggles. "Unless he has a micropenis or something."

"I'd dump his ass real quick. A girl's got needs, Lynn."

They banter back and forth for a while, exchanging stories about their last boyfriends. Lynn proclaims that she's fed up with men and wants to give girls a try and I roll my eyes because I'm not quite sure that's how it works, but whatever.

And then I'm internally trying to work out how big Luke's dick is based on whatever mental images I can conjure. Why does it matter, even?

I mean, I know people make such a fuss about like, if it's "big" or whatever but so far it doesn't really make a difference to my life.