Chapter Fifty-One: Quiet

***

Luke:

Trying to stay quiet when Ophelia and I are fucking is actually rather difficult.

I only really realized how noisy kissing can be when I started making a conscious effort not to be overheard by Fee's family. Like, does the wet, mushy hum our mouths make always bounce off the walls like that? Shit, I hope not.

I love the sounds that come from her when we have sex. Her moans and whimpers, cries and sighs. The way she coos my name, strangled and breathless, when I'm really deep inside her. Except today she tries really hard not to make those sounds. I guess it's kinda hot, though, knowing we could get caught.

Well, actually, the thought of Uncle Gavin knowing that I'm screwing his daughter right under his roof is pretty fricking terrifying. And unfortunately, Fee's bed is super squeaky. A long, slow thrust of my hips against hers and the wooden frame creaks, and a sharp breath hiccups past her lips, and I bury my groan into the soft, clammy skin of her shoulder.

Her little fingers sift through my hair, wander over my shoulders, slide down my back. I bend down so I can suck one of her pink nipples into my mouth, and this super sexy hiss of strangled air spills from her, and she bites her lip really hard to stop from squealing.

Her hands roam over my spine then drift lower, down to hold onto my ass. "Please, Luke," she whispers, squirming and arching beneath me, "More."

I rock myself into her again, harder, except it's so fricking loud. Fuck. The wet squelching sound of her pussy, the slap of my balls between her legs, our heavy breathing, the screech of the mattress shifting beneath us.

"Someone's gonna hear us, Feelz," I rasp into her ear, squeezing my eyes shut. Freaking torture. She's so warm, and slick and tight and I just wanna... well. I just wanna fuck her, I guess. Faster and deeper than whatever useless thing it is we're doing right now.

"I don't care if they do." She nuzzles her head against my shoulder, presses up against me, wiggles her hips desperately. "I need it, Luke..."

"Fuck, Feelz..."

Well, RIP my dick. And my balls. Hopefully before Darce and Uncle Gavin bang down the door and castrate me, I can have one last orgasm. Might as well make it worth it.

With her fingers clutching onto my ass, I slide out then push back in, hard. Her breathy, wobbly moan just kills me. I want to hear it again, and again... Our hips buck frantically together, our breaths tear past our lips in heavy huffs.

The bed groans.

The headboard taps hauntingly against the wall.

Ophelia's high-pitched whimpers tangle with my gruff grunts. We keep our mouths close together, our noses nudging, hoping to dampen our noises into each other's faces.

"Don't stop, Luke," she begs softly, hoarsely. She tilts her head up to fit our mouths together and she just tastes so sweet. Fuck, I'm gonna miss her when I have to move away.

I reach between us so I can rub my fingers through her folds, massage her clit the way she needs me to. She grinds herself up into my hand and I touch her more quickly, with more pressure.