Chapter Twenty-Three: Valentine's, Part III

***

Ophelia:

When Luke comes back, he locks the door and drops the blanket onto the bed and comes to rest beside me. I sit up on the mattress as he tenderly wipes a damp towel over my face, my chin, my neck, the tops of my breasts, until I'm all clean.

Ugh, his fingers brush against my skin a little and I have to clench my legs together because of how achy and fluttery and hot it is down there. When he's done I hold the side of his face and lean in to kiss him and he kisses me back, not caring, apparently, that my mouth was just wrapped around his dick a few minutes ago.

"Luke," I breathe against his lips, shivering as he skims a hand up my side, his thumb brushing the bottom of one of my boobs. I feel kinda nervous asking now. What if he doesn't want to? "Do you... can you..." I bite my lip, blushing, watching him through the screen of my eyelashes.

Gently, he guides me onto my back and every part of my body just lights up as he comes to lie on top of me, his bare skin brushing me nearly everywhere. My tights are in the way and I wish he'd take them off.

He nudges his nose against the side of mine and trails his lips to my ear and floats his fingers to the edge of my tights and asks hoarsely, "Do you want me to... uh... go down on you?"

I swear flames actually burst between my legs. It sounds so dirty when he says it like that. "Yes please," I reply breathlessly. "Unless you... don't want to..."

A groan from the back of his throat. He rests his forehead against mine and I can feel his warm breath fanning my face and he's just... intoxicating. Being with him just makes me feel so high. "Of course I want to," he assures, and the thick, heavy lowness of his voice is so... masculine and he's... a man and he's gonna put his head between my legs and holy fudge...

Before I can even fully process what I've just agreed to, he's kissing a slow, soft, deliberate path down my body. His lips are soft and slightly coarse as they slide across my skin. He runs a rough thumb over one of my nipples as he sucks the other into his mouth and I grasp onto the back of his head helplessly, parting my legs around him as he switches sides. My hips arch, trembling, as he continues a wet trail over my sternum, my belly. He swirls his tongue around my belly button and it tickles and tingles and, "Oh my God, Luke," I sigh, looking down at him as he slips my tights off my legs so I'm just in my panties.

My eyes go wide as he parts my legs and settles between them, pressing tender kisses to the insides of my thighs. His stubble scrapes against my skin and the feeling is so yummy that my breaths are all uneven and I swear there's like, an entire waterfall gushing between my legs. How come I always get so wet?

His dark gaze focuses between my legs and he scrubs a hand over his jaw and says, "Fuck, Feelz." And then he's leaning even closer and oh my God, oh my God, the tip his nose touches the centre of the fabric and he takes a deep inhale and says gruffly, "You smell so good, Ophelia."

I know that smell, by now. The musky, sweet-sour scent that fills the air when he has his fingers between my legs. It's earthy, smells like... what I imagine sex would smell like, if sex had a smell.

I'm shaking as he slips his fingers beneath the top of my underwear and pulls the thin, red, lacy fabric down and off me.