Chapter Twenty-Five: Swallow

***

Luke:

Unfortunately for me, our sleepover is immediately followed by Ophelia's period, and she's not exactly the most lovey-dovey, or horny, or cuddly, or anything like that for the week or so she's, you know. Incapacitated.

Which is why, the following Saturday, I am ecstatic when I get a text from her that says, Luke can I come over tmrow afternoon?

Sure, what time's your game?

Morning

so 2 pm?

Yep sounds good

Are you still on your period?

Nope

Oh thank fuck

Why, what do you have in mind

My head btwn your legs

Omg Luke

Or yours between mine

How about... both

Deal

***

Mum and Dad are in the kitchen having a late lunch as I let Fee inside, so I can't exactly pull her towards me and kiss the fuck out of her like how I want to right now.

It's pretty chilly outside today and Ophelia's cheeks are flushed from the cold. She's wearing a warm-looking navy knitted dress that hugs all her curves and black tights that are molded to her slim legs and did I mention we haven't done any fooling around in like a whole week?

"Oh, hey, honey," Mum greets from the kitchen table. "How's it going?"

"Really well, thanks, Aunt Vic. How are you guys?"

"Just fine, love," Dad replies. "How was the football game?"

Ophelia giggles. "You mean, my soccer game? It was good. We won again."

I swear her team is so good they hardly ever lose.

"Have you eaten?" Mum asks. "Want to have a quick bite? I have some stir-fry on the stove."

Ophelia stands close to me, her arm brushing mine and I can feel her warmth and smell her clean, freshly-showered smell and I wish they'd just leave us alone already.

Unless she's really hungry, then I guess of course she should eat something.

I already ate a little while ago.

Now I'm just waiting for dessert, if you know what I mean.

"Thanks, Aunt Vic. I already ate before I came."

We try not to seem too obvious as we hurry past them but fuck, why are they still talking to us?

"I have some chocolate-chip cookies in the oven, babe," Mum says to me. "The oatmeal ones you and your dad like. Make sure you and Fee come back in like, twenty minutes and have them while they're fresh."