BONUS SCENE: Darcy x Sienna

A/N:

What the fuck is this, you ask? Well. Let me tell you.

Darcy and Sienna have had their little side plot throughout this entire story, so I've had my own secret ideas about everything that's been going on with them behind the scenes. There has been lots of speculation about Darcy, about how good he may or may not be in bed, about the size of his penis... All valid inquiries, I recognize.

In the comments of the last chapter, I confessed the contents of a specific, raunchy, R-rated scene I had envisioned featuring Darcy and Sienna, and I wrote out some parts of it to tease my readers in the comment thread, and then I realized that I needed to write it, like, right now.

So, without further ado, here's a smutty piece of Darcy x Sienna madness. It would take place sometime around May of the same year H&M is currently set in. A quick reminder that Canadian universities typically have spring/summer break from the beginning of May to the end of August.

Warning that this is... explicit. Darcy is a dirty, dirty boy. If you aren't into sodomy, I apologize in advance.

I did this partially to say thank-you, because I asked you guys to please comment more last chapter and god damn it, there were close to 1K comments and it made my life to hear from so many of you. Your reactions and feedback and thoughts are such a huge part of my motivation, so thank you! ILYSM.

Make sure to let me know how you liked this one. It's an extra, extra long one... 😏

Enjoy!

XOXO Ami

***

How the fuck had they ended up here? One minute, they were eating dinner with their families in the dining room of Darcy's house. Then, the parents started drinking and joking and so, everyone under forty decided to leave them to their indecipherable inside-jokes and unfortunately inappropriate humor. Like, fuck. If Darcy had to listen to Aunt Vic make one more not-so-subtle reference to the size of Uncle Dylan's dick...

He also didn't want to think too hard about whatever the fuck his sister and Luke were up to in Ophelia's bedroom across the hall. They were a couple of love-sick puppies and it was practically nauseating.

Jason was at another friend's house tonight, lucky bastard. And so somehow, after the angst-ridden glances and tension-filled silences and snide, bitter remarks he and Sienna had been exchanging all evening, they ended up standing with their bodies pressed a little too close together in the hallway outside Darcy's room, because they had things to talk about, or yell about, or whatever.

Darcy knew he was treating her like an ass, and he also knew he had no good reason for it, except, everything she did just made him so goddamn frustrated these days. Her and her stupid boyfriend. Pretending she was happy with him, that she actually liked that loser. And it irked him even more that she was lying about it, because they both knew the truth.

Oh yeah, that's how this had all started. Her taunting him, saying that he looked like he had something shoved up his ass, and him retorting that pegging wasn't his kink, but that he'd be happy to oblige her, if she wanted to see what it felt like to have something stuffed up hers.

And fuck, he shouldn't have even brought it up, because the thought of bending her over and taking her that way made his dick way too fucking thrilled about it.