Chapter Twenty-Nine: Shower

***

Luke:

The next morning, I somehow manage to convince Feelz to conserve water by showering with me.

Well, it didn't take much convincing, really. As we were lying in bed, drowsy and half-awake, I pulled her close to me and whispered it against her lips, knew she could feel my hardness pressing into her stomach, and she breathlessly agreed.

So after we each brushed our teeth and used the bathroom, we made sure my parents weren't around to catch us and snuck into the washroom together.

I had the weirdest dream last night. I dreamt that Ophelia and I were having sex in her bedroom, on her bed, at her house, except the door was wide open and then suddenly her family was yelling at me. We were using a condom but then as soon as they entered the room it disappeared, and then Darcy said something about cutting off my dick and he was carrying a knife and then I was startled awake.

Uh, I don't know what the point of that story is except that when I woke up, I was a little confused but mostly really horny.

Oh yeah, so. I asked Feelz to shower with me because I guess I wanted us to both be naked again, together.

And she agreed, so, I lock the door behind us and reach for her, and she reaches for me. I can tell from the flush in her cheeks and the darkness of her eyes that she's definitely horny too.

She's wearing nothing but one of my t-shirts that's way too big for her and I'm just in my boxers, and then a couple seconds later we're not wearing anything at all.

Sometimes when she's naked, she gets kinda shy, crosses her arms over her chest or presses her legs together like a little she's self-conscious. Other times she's just happy and confident, like she should be because I swear I love looking at every single inch of her. But I guess she's cute either way.

We stand a couple feet away from each other in front of the shower, and her arms come up around her to cover her naked breasts. Her nipples are hard and pink and I wanna touch them. "You're so beautiful, Ophelia," I mumble, resisting the urge to reach for my dick. Fuck, I'm so hard right now.

And she knows it, obviously. Her eyes are drawn down between my legs, wide and bright and dark, and her mouth is parted into a soft O and then she whispers, "You're... very handsome, Luke."

I don't know why that makes my face split into a crooked grin but I guess I'm glad she likes the way I look, like how I like the way she does.

I guess I should turn the shower on.

I pull aside the curtain and get the hot water running. I step into the steaming spray, my heart already racing, and reach out a hand towards her. She holds onto me and I help her into the tub.

She bites her lip, hesitates before stepping closer to me so we can both stand beneath the water. My cock strains upwards, brushes her belly, and she shivers and inhales a breath before bringing her hands to lie on my chest, stepping even closer. I hold her by the waist and my length sits up between our stomachs and fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck it would be so easy to guide myself between her legs and feel her, hot and slippery and tight and...