Chapter three

There were hundreds of unfamiliar faces to you. You didn't know where to go so you put your stuff down and headed the the closest person.
"Hi..." You started.

"oh hello, I do think we've met before!" She said with enthusiasm. "My name is Hanji Zoe, but you can call me Hanji!"

"(Y/n) (L/n) ma'am"

"The sign up for the trainees is over there" she pointed over enthusiastically.

You make your way over to the sign up station where you see another group of people. You introduce yourself.

The other people said their names were Sasha, Jean, Mikasa, Eren, Armin and Connie.

Later that night...

"Assemble is the mess hall everyone" said a strange man with funny looking blonde eyebrows. Eyebrows guy introduced him self as Erwin. He did a big boring speech that ended with everyone clapping and cheering. Before walking off stage he said "this is Levi, he is going to be your corporal.
As Levi walked on stage, You had a mental freak out. 'Oh no no no no NO!' You thought 'he's that hot guy that was at the carriages!' Your facial expressions didn't change, neither did his as he skimmed over the crowd. You all saluted and Erwin dismissed everyone.

You were guided to where you were going to stay. As everyone else, too. "Did you see him?" Said Sasha. "Humanities strongest!"

"More like humanities grumpiest!" Said Jean. Everyone laughed.

Your room was in the middle of Sasha and Mikasa's room. It was annoying because corporal wouldn't allow any cadet to be out of their own room at night. But seriously? Who will obey those orders! You thought to yourself.
*later that night*
"(Y/n), (y/n)!" You heard a whisper. You turn around seeing it was Jean. "We are all gathering in my room tonight, just us five. to play truth or dare, wanna join?!"

"But what if we get caught?" You ask with suspicion.

"Leave it to me" whispered Jean.

It's 9:06pm and you are all in Jean's room. "Truth or dare Sasha?" "Umm dare....?" "Hmm... I dare you to kiss the person you like most out of the group!"

"Shit" you hear her mutter under her breath. As she stands up she walks to the other side of the circle. She stops and bends down. To Armin's face. His face goes bright red. "OooooooooOOOOoo" everyone says at the same time. They kiss and Sasha stands up and walks back to her spot, leaving Armin frozen. Everyone just sits and looks at Sasha and makes the :O face.
"We are never speaking of this again, understand?!" She says sternly.

Everyone agrees. "Sasha's turn!" Says Jean. "Okaay, Mikasa. Truth or dare?"

"Uhhh, truth?" She says as a sort of question.

"Who is the hottest guy in the group, in YOUR opinion?" She says with a smirk.

"I pick dare" Mikasa says really fast. "Too late!" Says Jean.

"Uuuhhhh E-" she was interrupted by corporal Levi walking into the room.

"Oi brats, what are you doing!!??" Says Levi with a snap.

"We..." You started, but you were interrupted by Jean. "We were just talking. Getting to know each other and become better friends sir!" Says Jean while he stood up and saluted. "Don't punish them, it's my fault, I organised this and made them come, sir!"

Levi was looking at your group with the same facial expression as always. "2 weeks of cleaning my office, brat." Said Levi.
We all scurried back to our own rooms like mice.
*next day*
You wake up to the sound of the corporal yelling outside of everyone's rooms, "get up you lazy brats! Training starts in 1 hour!" He walks away.
You get your straps on and put on your jacket. You run the the mess hall and quickly grab a piece of bread and run to training grounds.