Chapter nine -Valentine

~Sorry readers, you are probably confused about 'valentines day' not being I suppose 'invented' yet. I'm sorry if this caused any confusion. But this book Valentine's Day has been around. So enjoy!~

-CHAPTER BEGINS-

You slipped on a beautiful black dress, it was a tight fit and showed your beautiful curves. It went down half way down you shins and had a slit down the side of the right leg, revealing most of your thigh.
*knock knock* you rushed to the door, fixing yourself up and opening the door to see Levi. He looked handsome, in ha black tuxedo and his raven hair sitting perfectly. He looked amazing.

"You look amazing, (y/n)!"

"Thanks! You look really handsome Levi" you say blushing slightly.

"Shall we?" He says linking arms with you. You walk down with him, and as you step in the mess hall, all the tables and chairs have moved, there is decorations everywhere. It looks amazing. You walk in with him, earning jealous glares from Levi-obsessed girls and whispering from others. Most just stare and are shocked to see Levi with a girl. After a few seconds of silence and been stared at, Levi talks-
"What are you staring at, brats?" He slightly yells in annoyance. They all scurry back to where they were and continued the party. You and Levi sat at a table with your other friends. You look around to see Petra looking at you with Levi. You expect her to be jealous and give you a death-glare, but instead she gives you a thumbs-up and a wink. You give a thumbs up back and you both go back to what you were doing.
"Wow I think the other girls are jealous (y/n)!" Says Eren quietly so Levi wouldn't hear.

"I kind of feel sorry for them." You on the inside, were screaming with joy that you were the one with Levi, not any other girl to get their filthy hands on him.
After talking with the others and a few drinks, you decide to dance, even though there is no music. You grab Levi and barely stand up, because you are too intoxicated to support your own weight. You lead him to a clearing and rest your head on his shoulder. Him, being slightly drunk holds you, swaying in time with the non-existent music.
You dance for about ten minutes then you get too tired to do anything.
"L-Leeevi *hiccup* I'm too tired. I want to sleeeep." You say slurring your words. He carries you back to your room after saying good night to your friends. He lays you down on your bed.

"Tch, brat can't handle alcohol too well" he kisses you lightly on your fore head and dresses you into your Pyjamas. He is just about to leave you bedside when you pull him back.
"Leeeviiii. I loveyoooousooomuch" you slur into one big messed up word.

"I love you too, (y/n)" he leaves you to sleep, and you do. Sleeping solidly for the whole night.

Sorry it's so short! It's getting late And I have stuff to do early in this morning! So forgive me

~your lovely Author (lol)