Chaptrr sixteen

You arrive at the castle, it's pretty big.

"Put your horses in the stable." Levi throws cleaning supplies at everyone. "And start cleaning"

It was about seven hours until everything was up to Levi's standard. Everyone was practically dead from exhaustion and inhaling cleaning chemicals.

"Time to choose rooms. Mine is the one over there that's joined onto the office. Start picking". Everyone walks back and forth, deciding what room they would like the best.
"I'll have this one." Oluo exclaims pointing at one of the rooms.

"I'll have this one." Eren exclaims.
Everyone had chosen their rooms, apart from you. There is only one room left, and of course it had to be next to Levi's.
"Looks like your having this room" Levi States as he pointed toward your room-to-be.

"Fine." You head into your room, unpacking your stuff. 'Oh there's a cupboard' you place all your items into the cupboard.
"AAAH!" You scream as you touch something soft. You look at it, for it to only be a spare pillow.

"(y/n) , are you okay, what happened." Levi burst through the door, walking up to you.

"Aha it was only a pillow..." You pick up the pillow and toss it onto the bed.
"That's strange..." You say to yourself as you look at the object that was underneath the pillow. You go to move it but you can't pick it up, it only moves sidewards with a loud clunk. You can feel the ground moving beneath you, exposing a staircase. "What the?"
It exposed s long corridor with a big old wooden door, it looked like it used to me used as secret storage or a dungeon a while ago.

"MhphhMHPHHHHH" you hear someone's muffled voice.

"LEVI! Come here"

"What is it?"

"SHHH! Can you hear that?"

"It sounds like voices." Levi walks slowly and carefully down the staircase and dark corridor, trying not to make a single sound. He says nothing, but instead gestures you to follow him.
You lean your ear against the door. 'Erwin?! It sounds like he is speaking to himself.

"RELEASE ME AT ONCE! IF HAD ENOUGH OF YOU IMPOSTER!"

'Whaaaaaa?!' You are extremely confused. Before you could even think anything else Levi burst open the door, exposing two men, looking the same height, one strapped to a chair and one towering over the other. The man standing up hears The door open and jolts his head to the side, looking at you and Levi.
"E-Erwin?" The man strapped to the chair also looks up at Levi.

"What" they both say in unison.

"Prepare to get your arse kicked"
Levi sprints toward the 'Erwin' standing up, putting all his body weight on him, causing him to fall over. But Erwin quickly pushes Levi off and throws a punch at him, which misses, straight after, he throws another, which strikes Levi in the side of his jaw.

Levi just spits out blood on the floor, apart from that he showed no emotion of pain. Levi then continuously kicks Erwin in the side, causing his rib cage to make a blood curdling loud crunch.
He winces in pain, but gets up. Staggering toward Levi, he readies his fists, blocking and punch or kick that Levi attempted.
"Who are you?"

"I'm Elijah smith. I..." He coughs up blood. "I am Erwin's identical twin"
Levi says nothing, but When Elijah was distracted for the split second Levi trips him over and Elijah falls flat on his stomach.

"Tell me one good reason not to snap your neck right now"

"Because I love (y/n)"

"DONT YOU SAY THAT EVER AGAIN YOU BASTARD!" Levi screams in Elijah's ear and kicks him in the side of the head, knocking him out cold.

"Erwin, are you alright?" You say running towards the chair he is tied up to.

"What is your name?" Erwin seemed confused and distant.

"Oh sorry, my name is (y/n). How long have you been in-prisoned down here for?"

"At least three years. My brother Elijah, kept on asking me questions all the time about HQ and everyone and what happened everyday. I didn't even think he was doing this to kidnap me and pose as me."

"Don't worry your safe now, we'll turn him into the Unicorn police and tell them what happened"

"Unicorn police? ooohhh hahah! Them."

"Yea." You finish untying him and help him stand up, as he probably hasn't walked very much since he has been help prisoner, nor eaten very much. But he seemed to be quite strong still, despite what he has been through.

"Levi? Is that you? I mustn't be mistaken!"

"Tch, yea it's me. I thought something happened to you all those years ago. But I only though of it as you had changed your perspective on things. I'm sorry for shrugging it off"

"It's okay, anyway, how are you going?"

"Well, I am now deemed, 'humanities strongest soldier' so that is one of he major things that have changed."

"Wow, I always knew there was great potential in you."

"Can we stop the touchy-touchy mothers meeting and turn Elijah in and help the real Erwin?"

"Tch" was all Levi had said before dragging Elijah out.

~time skip~

You have handed Elijah into the Police and have explained everything to the higher ups. Dot Pixis has authenticated Erwin's job. The real Erwin. He called a meeting for all military. From the trainees to garrison to tell the story of Erwin, and that he wasn't the one to do those perverted things.
Looong story short, he got his job back and everyone was happy.

The end
.....
.....
.....
Of the chapter xD

So sorry for it being short! It's getting late and I have to get up early tomorrow. And to help with your confusion, I made Elijah's character up to make it more interesting and Erwin isn't actually a bad guy, so I do t want to make him look like one and you guys to think he is a bad character.

And once I finish this book, I am starting a new LevixReader! Comment what you would think would be some good ideas and may use them. I will be giving credit in the author's note in the new book!

~Sopsopso