Chapter Eighteen: Wedding

You were still asleep, when Hanji decides to basically smash your door over.

"GET UP (Y/N)! WE NEED A DRESS!" Hanji screamed from the doorway.

"Oh shit that's right!" You get ready and head out to town with your lovely Hanji-San.
You stop at a shop named: dresses and more. "Wow what a stupid name"
Hanji agrees. Both of you walk in the shop and only three other customers were there, all from wall Sina. You could tell by the way they dressed and the chip on their shoulder. (not literally xD)
"What would you like today?" The woman asked from behind the cash register.

"Are you familiar with Levi, Ackerman?"

"Oh why yes! Humanities strongest"

"Ahh. I'm his bride to be. the wedding is in a few hours."

"THEN LETS MAKE YOU A DRESS RIGHT AWAY!" She grabbed a tape measurer and leads you over to a small podium.
She starts measuring your height, width, shoulders and everything in-between.
"Okay! Measuring is done. now to pick a style!"

You looked through all the dresses. none of them which you really loved. there were two that were alright through your eyes. The first one was a sleeveless white dress. It was frilly basically all the way through.

The second was a cream colour. It was long and nearly touched the ground. The whole thing was tight apart from the knees down.

"(Y/n)! I found one that you would love!" Hanji held a dress behind her back.

"Cool! Can I see?"

"Eheh yas" she revealed it.

You both started cracking up laughing. It was the worst dress you had ever seen! It was a long frilly dress, and on the side were.... tentacles. yes, tentacles.

"(Y/n). Put it on put it on!" She shoved it your way.

"No waaay Hosè!"

"If you put this on and show me, I will act like Levi infront of him."

"That's a death wish Hanji!"

"He can't do anything, because I am another squad leader" she had an evil smirk on her face.

"YES! And also, you have to try this dress on Hanji!" You held out a dress. it was the most awful dress. it wasn't even really a dress! It was a.. Ummm... So it was a peacock costume.

"NO (Y/N) NO"

"Wear it or I won't wear the heavenly holy white squid frilly thing!"

"Okay okay"
You two ran into the change rooms, so only coming out. You came strutting stupidly out, holding up the tentacles.
Hanji was there waiting for you already.

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA" Hanji laughed so loud that everyone else in the store shot her a death stare, but she didn't care.
"H-Hanji aha you look like... a peacock!" You both started laughing.

"But I am a peacock" she wiggles her eyebrows erupting another wave of laughter.
"Hanji... This reminds me of an awful song I once heard..."

"The Katy Perry one?"

"YAAAAAAS!"
You both chimed in together:
"Let me see your peacock cock cock your peacock cock cock. Let me see your peacock cock cock."
You were both crumping and dancing like birds, flapping your arms and bobbing your head.

After a while of messing around, you got changed back. Hanji was putting hers back when she picked another dress up. "(Y/n)! It's beautiful!"
She waved it infront of your face.

"It's perfect!" You squealed grabbing it. You ran up to the counter together and said that was the design you wanted.
It was only a ten minute wait before the lady came back with your dress. You paid and left.

~Time skip~
"Hanji, do I look okay?" You walk out of your room showing her.
"YOU LOOK AMAZING!"
That's when Eren, Jean, Connie and Reiner came along.
"Hey Hanji!" They all said.
That's when the realised you were there. They all whistled, eying you up and down.

"You look amazing (y/n)" Eren said, blushing slightly. The others agreed.

"Thanks guys!" You gave them a group hug.

"(Y/N) THE WEDDING STARTS IN A FEW MINUTES!" Hanji screamed checking the time.

"Bye guys! Gotta go!"
You ran out to the wedding service, standing outside the front doors. Erwin would walk you down the isle. You gotta admit, he looked pretty handsome in his tuxedo. The whole Survey Corps was there. Well, what was left of it anyway.
"Ready?" Erwin asked linking arms with yours.

"As ready as I'll ever be!" You started to walk with him. Everyone was smiling at you as you walked down the isle. You arrived infront of Levi and parted from Erwin.
Some mushy mushy love words were said that you and Levi rolled you eyes at.
"Speak now or forever hold your peace"
No one objected.
"Do you, Levi Ackerman, take (f/n)
(l/n) to be your lawfully wedded wife?"
"Tch. Fine, I do."

"And do you, (f/n) (l/n), take Levi Ackerman to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do"
"You may now kiss the bride"

"Tch do I have t-" you cut him off by kissing him. He kissed back, sweeping your off your feet. the kiss lasted about eight seconds before he parted and put you back down. Everyone cheered and hooted.
Sasha once the wedding was over ran straight to the food.
Erwin held a service that was in a giant room, it had a dance floor and tables and tables of food.
You and Levi just sat there, drinking for about 2 hours. Watching everyone else dance.
"Oi Levi. Can you dance?"

"Tch I don't want to"

"Too bad" you pick him up bridal style and set him down on the dance floor.
"Dance"

"WHAT!?"

"Levi! Dance for us!"
Everyone had made a circle, with him and you in the middle. You started chanting.
"Levi! Levi! Levi! Levi!" Everyone else chimed in too.
The song talk dirty to me by Jason Derulo started playing.
Levi looked mortified at first, but then went back to his stoic self.

I'm that flight that you get on, international
First class seat on my lap girl, riding comfortable

'Cause I know what the girl them need,
New York to Haiti
I got lipstick stamps on my passport,
You make it hard to leave
He stared at you, a smirk playing on his lips. He grabbed your hand and started twirling you around. He let go of you and he continued to dance.

Been around the world, don't speak the language
But your booty don't need explaining
All I really need to understand is
When you talk dirty to me
Talk dirty to me
Talk dirty to me
Talk dirty to me
Get jazzy on it
He was a really good dancer, he was like one of those Kpop band boys dancing routines.
After the song ended everyone cheered. He just walked out of the circle with a emotionless expression and grabbed your arm.

"That was actually fun brat."
He slightly smiled.

"Levi you should smile more! You look so handsome"

"Tch" he kissed you. Earning a few 'Oooo's' from wedding guests.
After the wedding, everyone went back to their rooms and did their own thing.

You got changed out of your dress and hung it up.

"Looks like I'll never be wearing you again" you close the cupboard, stepping into bed with your new husband.
"Good night Levi"
He kissed your forehead.

"Night (y/n)"
You both drifted off to sleep in each others arms.

So sorry it was short and crappy ;-;
I didn't update for a while because i got locked out of my account.
~Author