Chapter fifteen

You wake up with the sun gleaming in your eyes. 'Another day waking up in my room' you adjust to the light and look around. You look to your left seeing Levi, asleep.
"AAAAH!" You fall off the bed with a thud, which woke up the peaceful Levi.

"AAAH!" He woke up with a startle. "Oh it's just you (y/n)" Levi sat up rubbing his temples. "What happened..... (y/n)? What are you doing here? Oh no. We didn't.... Did we...?"

"Oh no no, we didn't do anything, don't worry. But Erwin did try something on me until you beat him up and saved me.."

"I did?" He sounded confused.

"Yea, but you were drunk off your ass."

"Ahh, yea."

"Do we have training today?"

"Yes, in the forest. It starts in...." He checks the time. "TEN MINUTES!?!"

"Crap" you both leap up grabbing your uniforms and getting dressed. You both run out of his room side by side to the kitchen and grabbing food. Luckily no one was there to question what you were doing with corporal, because they had already headed to the forest.
You two finally made it to the forest with the others, earning a few glances and jealous sneers from Levi fangirls.

"What were you two doing?" Asked Oluo.
"OoooOoooo" everyone else said in unison.

"(Y/n) got lost, like the brat she is. I saw her wondering around confused so I lead her here." He obviously wasn't putting up with this crap because he had a hangover.
You got in line with the others, awaiting Levi's orders.
"Today, you'll be learning new techniques to kill the Titans. Ones that won't get you killed, hopefully."

~time skip to practice~
While the others were learning a technique, you were secretly practicing Levi's spin move.

"Oi (y/n), show me your progress" uh oh, you weren't very good at the technique being taught, but by now you had nearly mastered Levi's spin

"Sir, i-i have learnt another technique."

"What is it then, brat?" You leap off the tree, anchoring your 3Dmg gear to a tree on the other side of the fake titan. Swiftly, you spin and perfectly slice the nape, and keep going until you land on the tree branch that you anchored onto.

"... (y/n), where did you get that from?"
You use your 3Dmg gear to land next to him on the ground.

"U-uh.. You sir."

"What's that? I couldn't hear you."

"I watched you and did your spin sir.." You raised your voice. By now, everyone was staring at you.

"Tch. I'm surprised you mastered it this quick, no one else could apart from you" he turned around, to see he people staring.
"Get back to training you shitty brats."
Everyone scurried back to their training spots and pretended like nothing happened.
"(Y/n) , don't teach anyone how to do that, okay? I don't want everyone copying me."

"Yes sir!" You salute.

"At ease soldier, and get back to training. Actually, I can teach you some of my own tricks."

"U-uhh, t-thank you sir." You blush, trying to cover your face with your hair.

"Tch, training with me starts now." He said with a smirk.
He used his 3Dmg gear to land on the closest tree, you following.
"Okay, when your about to slice a Titan's nape, hold you blades like this."
He positioned your hands slightly differently, already they felt lighter in you hands.
"This will make them feel lighter and allow you to put more power into your attack, allowing to cut deeper and a 100% success rate."

"I can feel it lighter already"

"Now try to kill that fake titan." You anchor yourself to another tree, flying toward the wooden titan at full speed, you spin and slice its nape.

Levi swing over to you, landing next to you. "Wow (y/n), look at the Titan!"

You look at the Titan. The whole nape is off. "... Ooops"
"By this rate, you could become humanities second strongest soldier."

"Thanks." You said with a slight tint of red spread across your cheeks.

"See that titan over there? The one in the distant? That isn't fake. Take it down." You could feel the excitement bubbling up inside of you. This will be the first time he would see you kill an actual titan. 'Make him proud (y/n)'

You swing at full speed toward the Titan. It is a 20m class and has dark brown hair. You anchor to a tree behind it, putting your blades into its eyes blinding it. You use another wire, attaching it to the Titans side of its neck. You jump up and use your gas to swing around it a few times at full speed, confusing it. You spin, slicing its nape perfectly. You stand on its neck as it goes down, you going down with it. Once the Titan lands, you look up to see the whole survey corps standing infront of you. At first they were frozen. But someone started clapping, soon after that it caught on and everyone was applauding and cheering.

"(y/n), you have now mastered killing Titans. I award you with not doing cleaning duties for the next week."

"Wow, thank you Levi. That means a lot to me."

"Tch, don't mention it." He once again walks away. Leaving you to deal with the crowd.

"Wow! I didn't know you had the potential (y/n)!" Eren said.

"Gee thanks." You laugh.

"Everyone, we're heading back now. You have the day off." Levi instructed.
Everyone got on their horses and head back.

~time skip back at HQ~

'Finally back' you thought to yourself as you went back to your room, getting changed into casual clothes.
*knock knock*
"Yea?"

"Levi has instructed for the special operations squad to meet up at mess hall."

"Okay Eren, I'll be there in a minute" you got dressed and went down to mess hall.
"We have been instructed to move our HQ to a castle, not too far from here. The higher ups don't want Eren anywhere near the other squads."

"Oh that's nice to hear." Eren said in surprise.

"It's filthy. As soon as we get there we are cleaning it. Besides (y/n), I said she could have the week off. I stick to my word." Everyone let out a loud groan.

"It's not fair corporal that (Y/n) doesn't have to clean!"

"Oluo, it's fair. Get over it" he snapped back. "We leave in an hour"