Chapter eleven

You sit still, waiting for Armin to tell you his amazing plan to get rid of Erwin and be back with Levi.
"Okay, there is two plans that I have made. I'll tell you plan A first. Okay. Go to Levi and make sure Erwin is near. Hug him and tell him this: I have always loved you. And I will never EVER love anyone else. You were the best boyfriend I have ever had and ever will have. I want you back! I get depressed and alone with out you. Or just say something like that. That will make Erwin realise that he has made you sad. If he really likes you a lot he would want you to be happy. With or without him.

"Wow Armin, that was a really good idea! What's the other plan?"

"Plan B: you walk up to Erwin, tell him straight out that you love Levi and not him and fabulous kick him and walk away like a boss."

"I'll go with plan A. Definitely."

"Aha thought so!"

"Say Armin, how do you know what to say with relationships and stuff? You never hit me as the relationship type of person."

"Well, there is this one girl I really like. Ever since I first laid my eyes upon her I wanted to learn more about love."

"Oooo! Who's this girl! Please please tell me! Is she in the survey corps? Do I know her? I promise I won't tell!"

"Promise?"

"I swear on my grave."

"Sasha.."
*gasp* you two turn around to see Sasha standing behind Armin with a potato half hanging out her mouth. Armin went to get up and run when Sasha grabbed his sleeve.
"Y-you like... Me?" Sasha stuttered.

"Uuuumm.... Y-yes." Armin's face was a blushing mess. Sasha had finished her potato and kissed Armin on the cheek.

"I really like you Armin. But I didn't know you liked me back. But now I do!" She froze when Armin gave her a long kiss on the lips. She hesitated for a moment but melted into the kiss and kissed back.

"Well.. I got to go bye." You basically ran away. ' that was cute and weird. I guess they're dating now.'

You head towards training ground and see Levi off in the distance looking more bored than usual. Making an effort to keep his emotions on the inside.
"(y/n)! You finally decided to show up!" Eren called out walking towards you.
"Why with the long face?"

"Ugh you wouldn't believe me if I told you."

"Try me."

"Okay, Levi and I were going out and Erwin was jealous so he made Levi brake up with me and now Erwin is trying to comfort me and hitting on me!"

"Woa.. It's hard to believe but you wouldn't lie to me. WAIT WHAT! DID YOU SAY LEVI LIKED YOU? HE NEVER LIKES ANYONE! NOT EVEN A LITTLE BIT!"

"Keep your voice down Eren! People will hear you. And yes, Levi and I were going out and he really liked me. Just look at him!" Eren does a sideward glance toward Levi so he doesn't notice. You were right, Levi didn't just look bored. He looked sad.

"Wow. What are you going to do about Erwin?" Armin's plan popped into your head. It was perfect timing. Erwin was not far from Levi. Close enough so he would be able to hear you if you talk to Levi.
"Wait and see my plan, Eren. Stay here." You walk up to Levi. He has his eyes closed, hands in his pockets and leaning against a wall. "L-Levi" you start. You secretly look at Erwin. Oh yes, he hears you loud and clear. You can see it on his face.
"Levi... I love you. You are all I need in my life. I am so upset and alone without you. No one else could EVER mend my heart like you. You were the best to me. You actually put my feeling into consideration and protected me. Please come back" You hug Levi. Not letting him go. You kiss Levi on the cheek. To your surprise he speaks.
"I am so sorry. I love you and my life would suck without you. Please forgive me." He kisses your forehead.

"Of course I forgive you! I love you and I will never love anyone else." You were happy with yourself for sorting stuff out with Levi with no troubles. UUNNNTTIIIIILLL Erwin decides he doesn't like this ending. You with Levi and him with no one.
"(Y/n) Levi dumped you and broke your heart! I was there for you when he wasn't."

"OH NO YOU DIDNT JUST GO THERE YOU FRÏCK FRÄCKING PEICE OF CRAP! YOU MADE LEVI BREAK UP WITH ME SO YOU COULD LOOK LIKE MY KNIGHT IN FÜCKING SHINING ARMOUR! I LOVE LEVI AND LEVI ONLY! STAY AWAY FROM ME AND LEVI. AND DONT YOU TRY SEPARATING US EVER AGAIN! OR LEVI WILL FABULOUS KICK YOUR ASS TO THE SUN. OH AND SEE THAT OVER THERE? BLONDE COCONUT WILL TURN INTO A MAJESTIC FÜCKING EAGLE AND SWOOP YOU!"

By the end of your marvellous inspiring speech, you have gathered quite a big crowd. All you hear is 'I have never heard (y/n) swear before!' Or 'Levi has a girlfriend?!' And here is you favourite comment of all. 'Who's the majestic eagle?'
"(Y/N)! MY OFFICE NOW!" Erwin screamed in your face through gritted teeth.

"EN-OH! NO!"
This is where Levi, steps in. In one swift move, he trips Erwin over and he is on his stomach, with Levi's boot pressing into the back of his head.
"Stay away from (y/n), got it?" Levi said calmly and stoic, as usual. He takes his boot off of Erwin's head and Erwin gets up and walks off. He later got relieved from his job. So Erwin is no longer near the survey corps. Or you.