Chapter four

As you reach training ground, you run to Sasha. "Am I late?" You ask Sasha.

"Y-.." She was interrupted.

"You are very late, brat." Says Levi coldly. "Sorry sir, it won't happen again!"

"Damn right it won't, 1 week cleaning service!" He walks away.

Ugh you think to yourself. 'First day and in trouble already from hottie, u-uhh I mean shortie.' Shit. You can't have a crush on your corporal. You think.'Stop thinking like that. He is your instructor and NOTHING else'

Everyone starts walking towards the 3dmg training equipment. "It sorta looks like a swing!" You say to Sasha and Jean. "Aha it does!" They both say almost in sync. They both laugh. Everyone was inspected by corporal to see how you went with the 3dmg gear. Of course, you aced it and you were the best in the class.

"You done this before, brat?" Levi questions you.

"No sir, first time" you say

"Tch" he walks off

*1 year later after training with the trainees*

"Hey (y/n)! You turn to see Hanji looking at you. "Shortie wants to see you for something, he said to go to his office in 10" Hanji says happily.

"O-okay.." You say. 'What did I do this time, how long will I have to clean for?' Ugh.
It has been ten minutes, you arrive at his office. *knock knock* you knock. "State your business"

"(y/n) (l/n) sir!"

"Come in" He gestures you to sit down. "I need to talk to you...."

*gulp*

"I have noticed that you have been top of your class for everything." He says leaning closer to your face. He is taller than you, but only by a few centimetres.
'Don't blush (y/n), not now! Anytime but now! You feel your face go hot. 'Shit'
He pulls his face away. "Commander Erwin and I agreed to let you into the scouts. But of course, it's just an offer, you don't have to." He says with no emotion.
"...." You stand there shocked.

" answer me brat, yes or no?"

"EEEEeeee! Yes!" You hug him, uh-oh. You only just realise that you had hugged him.... You pull away quickly. "So-..." Wait.. Did. He. Just. Blush..?nah, he doesn't like you in that way. "Sorry sir, I am just so excited!"

He froze, just for a split second. But he froze. "Tch. Dismissed."

"Sir!" You say saluting. You were just heading out the door when it came across your mind. What about your friends?... "Sir, is there any chance that Jean, Mikasa, Eren, Armin, Shasha and Connie could join...?"

"Tch. Fine, but ask them all to come to my office as a group, stat!"

"SIR YES SIR!!" You say smiling a little while saluting.

Levi's POV

'I asked her to join the scouts. She stood there frozen. After I asked her yes or no, she screamed and said yes like one of those clingy fan-girls! Tch, then to make it worse, she gave me a hug. Then, for no reason at all, I felt my face hot. I was blushing! I don't even like her. It's not like I love her soft, beautiful skin or her gorgeous, silky (h/c) hair.... Oh no. Wait, okay, the only reason why you blushed was that you had never been hugged before.. Phew, I don't like her.

Your POV

*mess hall*

"(Y/n)!" It was Hanji. "What did shorty have to say?!"

"HE ASKED ME TO JOIN THE SCOUTS!" You say with a loud whisper. You should have seen the look on Hanji's face!

"Eeeee! I'm so happy for you!!!" She said while giving me a bear hug.

"I asked him if my friends could join and he said to tell them and send them to his office straight away! Oh I better go do that now! Bye Hanji!"

"Bye!"

You go to your friends. "What took you so long? Where did you go?!"
"Well, Mikasa, I have been invited to join the scouts by Levi himself!"
"NO WAY!"
"Yes way!"
"Oh by the way, you Connie, horse face, Eren, Potato girl and Armin have been asked to Levi's office for something important. You guys better get going!"
You see Mikasa tell the others to follow her as she dragged them to Levi's office.

*10 minutes later*

You see them all calmly walk back to your table. "What did he say?" You asked all of them.
"Well, he asked us to join the scouts!" Jean said. "Sooo... What did you all say!?" "We all said yes! He said training starts tomorrow. We will be with a different instructor though." "That is awesome!" I replied.