Chapter seven

*the next day*

you wake up, realising you only have 30 minutes to get ready and be at training grounds. You sprint to the showers and finish and get your uniform on in record time. You sprint out to the mess hall to grab a piece of bread, again for the third day in a row. You finally reach training grounds when you see everyone in a crowded circle.
"(y/n)!"

"What's going on Sasha?!"

"Someone has been found dead. Murdered.... We didn't know him, only a trainee from last year."

"You do you think it was that killed him?!"

"I don't know. Must be a higher up by the way the person was killed...."

"No one had any motive." As so you think.

"everyone get back to your rooms now. There will be no training today due to the leaders being busy filling out shitty paperwork." Levi said. His face and body expression stoic.
"Sir!" Everyone saluted at the same time and left. Just as you were about to leave Levi grabbed your shoulder. "Be at my office in ten minutes. You are if big trouble." He said loud enough so your friends would hear. 'is he saying that because he wants to see me but he has to disguise it..?' You think ' how cute of him!'
"Yes sir!"

Your friends look at you sympathetically, thinking you are actually in trouble. "Wow I feel bad for you!" Said Jean with slight sarcasm. You just stick your tongue out.

*Levi's office*

"(y/n) (l/n) sir!"

"Come in" you walk in, not knowing what to do. The place was so clean, you didn't want to sit and mess it up and get yelled at! "Have a seat". 'well I am aloud to sit.' You think surprised.

"It's not about the murder case if you were wondering. It's about Erwin."

"O-okaaayyyy...."

"Lately, he's been staring at you a lot. I think he likes you. Tch. Knowing him he won't stop 'till your his." Your eyes widen. 'I don't like eyebrows guy! Eww' "He eyes out his prey then pounces. Like the idiot he is. I haven't told him we are a thing yet, so he thinks that he has a good chance."

"EEEEWW"

"I know, that's what I thought, too"

"I am not going to be his, NEVER."

"You better not otherwise I'll..."

"N-E-V-E-R!" You yell, cutting him off.

"Dismissed" you head towards the door, when suddenly you feel a strong hand grab your arm. He kisses you "If you do ever go to him, you'll never get this again."

"That is a good reason not to." You wink at him then walk out the door. As you walk down the stairs, you trip, your head about to hit the stairs until a pair of strong hands grab you. You look up. "U-uhh thank-you Erwin..." You say with a blank voice.
"You alright? If you need you can come back to my room incase you hurt yourself. I have medical training."

"N-no thanks Erwin"

"I've been seeing you and Levi lately. Don't get too emotionally attached to him. He's not worth it." Erwin kept going on and on how Levi is not worth it.

"Ummm.... O-okaay. I don't like Heichou, so don't worry!" You say a bit too quickly.

"We'll see about that!" Erwin leans in for a kiss, your faces an inch apart.

"ERWIN! What are you doing?" It was Levi. Phew, thank Sina!

"Ahem. I was just leaving.." Erwin replies. As soon as he lets go of you, you run down the stairs and back to mess hall to you friends.
"Hey guys!"

"What's your punishment this time?" Jean says with a smirk.

"Nothing, he just wanted to inform me about some of that murder case stuff. Of course I didn't listen to him" to you saying that, Jean seemed a bit disappointed that you didn't get into trouble.

"Mikasa, Sasha, I need to have a girl talk with you.."

"okaaaayy..." They both say in unison. The three of you head to a corner with no one near so you wouldn't have to worry about others hearing you.

"I tripped down the stairs and Erwin caught me. And then he leaned in for a kiss!!"

"AAAHHHHHHH!!!!" They both screamed in fear. You couldn't help but laugh a little at their reaction. "Ewww, I feel sorry for you, please don't say you like him!" Whaled Sasha.
"NO! Anyway, I have my eyes set on another.."

"OOOOOooooooooooOoooooo! Who is it!" They both chimed in at the same time.

"Umm.. L-Levi..." You regretted saying that as soon as you said it. You heard a little squee from behind you. You turned to see a girl with short light brown hair standing behind you with her eyes glistening to the sound of Levi's name.

"Petra Ral" she said sticking her hand out for me to shake. (This was before Petra came into Levi squad)
"(f/n) (l/n)!" You accepted her hand shake.

"I L-O-V-E Levi! He is so hot and dreamy!" Petra said spacing out a little with drool from her mouth. Mikasa and Sasha back away slowly and run back to the table with the other guys."have you ever seen him topless?!?"

"Yes... It was a total accident though! His uniform was ripped from fighting"

"WAS HE PERFECT!?!?"

"Yea... Rock solid too. He said not to tell anyone or I get the rest of my life cleaning duties.. So don't say anything. EVER!"

"Okay! You can trust me" you two kept blabbing on about how Levi is so fabulous and amazing for a while.

"I think Erwin likes me Petra. He tried to kiss me! But Levi came and told Erwin to stop."

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW"

"I know right! Then I ran for my life when he let go. I kinda feel bad though!"

"Don't feel bad. It's Erwin. Oh and I got to go! My friends will be worrying about me. Bye!"

"Bye!" You left the dining hall, only to bump into someone.

"Watch it brat! My office now!" You two arrive at his office
"Because you have a day off, I was wondering if you wanted to go to town with me, to get your mind off Erwin?" He said with a stoic voice.

"Yes! That would be great!"

"Tch. We leave in ten."

"Okay!"