Chapter five

*the next day*

You were woken up to the sound of Levi's voice yelling at you all to wake up. "Get out of bed, scouts! Today you start training!"
"Hmph" you don't want to get out of bed because you are still tired from being over excited to join the scouts.
*step, step, step* you hear Levi walk away.

*training grounds*
"You will now be training with commander Erwin." Levi announces. "(y/n), your training with me." Levi says flatly.
*everyone gasping*
"He never personally trains anyone unless he thinks they are worthy!" You hear your friends say amongst themselves.
"Tch"
You walk away with him.

"We are going outside the walls"

".... What for??"

"Training, brat. Or did you forget already?

"Oh sorry sir"

"Get on your horse. We are travelling too far for foot" he said mounting his horse. You get onto your horse, too.
"Whose a good little horsey? you're a good little horsey!" You said in a voice like you were talking to a baby.

"Why are you talking to your horse? You know it can't understand right...?"

"Yes, well maybe it can. Why don't you try it?"

"Uhhhh.... Whose a good horse...?" He said in a normal flat questioning voice.

"Ahah" You giggle.

"What are you laughing at brat?" He snapped.

"...... Nothing"

"That's what I thought." You guys head out into the forest. Beyond the gate, it's your first time.

A while later, Levi stops. "Tie up your horse"

"Okay. What are we going to do?"

"Go to the top of that tree, and watch."

*vvvvvoittttt* the sound of your 3D mg gear hoisting you up the tree. as you stand in the tree waiting Levi's orders you hear *thud thud thud thud* off in the distance. It's getting louder and faster. *thudthudthudthudthudTHUDTHUD!*
You see a massive 50m class aberrant sprinting towards you. "L-LEVI" You scream, but no answer. You stand there frozen in fear. You see Levi attach the line to a tree, he swings around the titan and reaches the back of it. The Titan swipes his hand just missing Levi but ripping his shirt. Levi swing-flips around the Titan again and gracefully slices the nape. He stands on top of the neck still while the Titan falls, falling with it. He stands up when the Titan is lying face down. Dead. Levi swings up to the branch you are on.
"That, is how you kill a Titan properly." He says.

You don't move, just stand there staring at his ripped shirt, exposing his perfect abs. You stand there staring for about 10 seconds before he finally decides to look down.

"Shit. Looks like a new uniform again. Brat, what do you think you are staring at??"

You quickly look away, feeling your face getting hot. "uuuhhh....." You look away, feeling like an idiot.

"Touch it"

"Wha.. Touch what...?" You say hesitantly while blushing.

"What you have been staring at, my abs. If you touch them, then you can stop staring at them brat?"

You run your hand over his stomach. OMM ( oh my Maria) you think in your head. They are rock solid, and perfect...

"Tch, you can stop now" says Levi rolling his eyes and crossing his arms.

"Uuuhhh, Sorry sir..."

"Don't speak of this ever again. Dont even tell Hanji. Or I will give you the rest of your life cleaning duties for the whole place, brat."

"Promise." You say sincerely.

Walking on the way back to the horses with Levi, you guys see a small titan in the distance. It is coming your way but very slowly. Levi presses you against a tree, arms above you head, face inches away from your face. ' man, he really knows how to tease me' he leaned closer to you, whispering in your ear, "I am trusting you, not something I do that often, slay that Titan and we'll call it a day, okay?" "Mhmm" you say trying not to blush. He is soo close, you could kiss him right there and then, but he has no feelings for you, he's just teasing.

Levi's POV

I get really close to her, pressuring her. Man I love her face. Teasing her, making it look like I'm going to kiss her! She falls for it every time. Tch. "Go!" She leaves to kill the Titan, she swings up to a tree branch so gracefully, then she moves from branch to branch, getting closer to the Titan. She jumps off the tree, doing a perfect front flip, quickly going past its face, slicing it's eyes so it's blinded. Clever. She then gets onto another branch, near its head, jumping down. In mid-air she does a spin, while cutting the nape, perfectly. Wow, she's pretty damn hot.. NO, stop with these thoughts. She is nothing but another kid...

Your POV

That was amazing! I did a perfect spin, slicing it's nape! Oh I hope Levi saw it. Maybe he would think more of me for once.

" wow, I am rarely surprised, but I have never seen anything like that, good job!"

" :O " (lol it's a face if you couldn't tell!) "thank you Le-I-mean- Sir!"

"Tch, close one. Nearly had yourself a weeks cleaning."

*you head back after a late day*

"Sooo what did you do with lover boy?!" Sasha asked cheekily.

"I do not like Levi like that!" You say defensively.

"PFFFTTTT suuuuure..."

"So, Sasha, how was YOUR lover-boy!?" You asked with a grin

"I don't like anyone." Said Sasha calmly.

"I've seen the way you look at Armin, talking to him all the time, brushing your hair more now..."

"If you tell anyone, I will kill you.."

You start laughing so hard, your sides hurt. "... What's so funny?" said Armin standing behind Sasha. "Uuhhhh... I GOT TO GO NOW BYE EVERYONE!" Sasha said just a little bit too quickly and loud. Armin sits next to you. "What's up with her?" He says.

"Weeeeeeell... SASHA LIKES YOU A LOT..." You see Armin's face go bright red. He tries to hide it but fails miserably. "No way, you like her too?" You ask Armin. "Aahhhh... I HAVE TO GO TO NOW BYE." He said running off blushing. Jean sitting the other side of you heard everything. "OMM I thought they would make a perfect couple!" Said Jean." Ahaha" you all laugh, including Mikasa and Eren. " Ooooooo" said you and Jean in sync. You look at each other, smiling. Then ask.. "Mikasa, who do you like?"
" no one "

"Mhmm... Oh remember when we played truth or dare and I asked you who was the hottest in our group and then you said er... And then Levi busted us?"

"You were going to say Eren, weren't you? Jean asked Mikasa.

"...." Mikasa blushed. Eren was staring at Mikasa, who was sitting right next to him.

"HEY EREN WHO DO YOU LIKE?!?!" You asked him, kind of sounding like Hanji.

"Mika-.... No one...." He blushed wildly.
He was about to run off when Mikasa stopped him by grabbing the sleeve of his shirt. She leaned closer to him. Kissing him. This lasted a while... "Hey... Jean...." You say awkwardly to him. *poke* he pokes you on the arm. *poke* you poke him back. You end up having poking wars until Levi yells at 'you brats' to go to bed. So you do.